• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Capacity and Liner Material of the Lunch Tote Prep Bowls?

In summary, the Lunch Tote is made of durable and water-resistant polyester material and has one main compartment with a zipper closure, a front pocket, and two side mesh pockets. It is fully insulated to keep food and drinks at the desired temperature and measures 10 inches in length, 7 inches in width, and 9 inches in height. It is not currently available for personalization, but other personalized products are offered by the company.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
In the lunch tote, do they get (2) 2 cup prep bowls. or just 1. Or is it (2) 1 cup prep bowls. This came up at a show today. I thought they got (1) 2 cup prep bowls but one lady said they looked liked (2) 1 cup prep bowls.

The discription says "2 cup prep bowl set". So is it a set of (2) 2 cup or (2) 1 cup????

Karen

It says 2-cup Prep Bowl Set, so I'm thinking it's 2 of the 2-cup size prep bowls.

...I thought it's 2...of the 1 cup Prep Bowls (set)! I know I too have read it many times...

cindylpal said:
...I thought it's 2...of the 1 cup Prep Bowls (set)! I know I too have read it many times...

It's doesn't look like the 2 cup pictured!

it is the 2 cup prep bowl set - that's 2 2cup size prep bowls.

Yup, it's 2 of the 2-cup prep bowls!

Yes, it has to be the two-cup size because of the value of the set. $15 prep bowls, $5 Easy Opener, $1 citrus peeler, $2 Quikut Knife and $12.50 Lunch tote: $35.50 value, $10.50 savings at $25.

Thanks so much

Good to know!!!

So is it lined with the "foil" thermal liner or a plastic liner?

Mandeelou said:
So is it lined with the "foil" thermal liner or a plastic liner?

Foil Thermal

Related to What is the Capacity and Liner Material of the Lunch Tote Prep Bowls?

1. What is the material of the Lunch Tote?

The Lunch Tote is made of durable and water-resistant polyester material, making it perfect for everyday use and easy to clean.

2. How many compartments does the Lunch Tote have?

The Lunch Tote has one main compartment with a zipper closure, as well as a front pocket and two side mesh pockets for additional storage.

3. Is the Lunch Tote insulated?

Yes, the Lunch Tote features a fully insulated lining to help keep your food and drinks at the desired temperature for longer periods of time.

4. What are the dimensions of the Lunch Tote?

The Lunch Tote measures 10 inches in length, 7 inches in width, and 9 inches in height, providing ample space for all your lunch essentials.

5. Can the Lunch Tote be personalized?

Unfortunately, the Lunch Tote is not currently available for personalization. However, we offer a variety of other personalized products that may interest you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
  • ksmedic
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Cathy pclady
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies