• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jello Pudding Singles and the Prep Bowls

In summary, Jello Pudding Singles are individual servings of Jello pudding mix that come in convenient, single-serving cups. They are easy to prepare, simply requiring the addition of cold milk and a few minutes of refrigeration. These pudding singles come in a variety of flavors and are perfect for on-the-go snacking or portion control. The accompanying Prep Bowls are ideal for prepping ingredients and organizing snacks or condiments, but they are not suitable for use in the microwave or oven as they are made of plastic.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I got roped into buying these the other day as part of a deal on Mac&Cheese.

One of these and 1/2 a cup of milk fits perfectly in our prep bowls. Perfect for a lunch or to control portions.

Great deal for somebody like me who lives in a house where only one person likes pudding and can't be trusted not to eat a whole box of it at once!

I love to do that. It reminds me of the old Shake-A-Puddin'.

The prep bowls are also great for portion control for other snacks and meals. They are easy to clean and store, making them a convenient addition to any kitchen. Plus, they are the perfect size for a quick snack or light meal. I love that I can have a delicious pudding without feeling guilty about overindulging. These prep bowls are definitely a game changer for me!

1. What are "Jello Pudding Singles"?

Jello Pudding Singles are individual servings of Jello pudding mix that come in convenient, single-serving cups. They are perfect for on-the-go snacking or for portion control.

2. How do I prepare the "Jello Pudding Singles"?

Preparing Jello Pudding Singles is easy! Simply peel off the lid, add cold milk, and stir until the pudding mix is fully dissolved. Then, refrigerate for a few minutes until the pudding sets. Enjoy!

3. Are "Jello Pudding Singles" available in different flavors?

Yes, Jello Pudding Singles come in a variety of flavors including chocolate, vanilla, butterscotch, and more. Check the packaging to see which flavors are available in your area.

4. What are the "Prep Bowls" for?

The Prep Bowls are perfect for measuring and prepping ingredients before cooking or baking. They are also great for organizing small snacks or condiments for parties or events.

5. Can the "Prep Bowls" be used in the microwave or oven?

No, the Prep Bowls are not suitable for use in the microwave or oven. They are made of plastic and may melt or warp at high temperatures. They are intended for cold or room temperature use only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivykeep
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ejleinenbach
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef