• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick & Delicious: Making Eggs in Prep Bowls

In summary, to make eggs in prep bowls, you will need eggs, a splash of milk or cream, salt, pepper, and any additional toppings or fillings you desire. One prep bowl can typically hold 1-2 eggs and it's important not to overfill the bowl. It's not necessary to grease the prep bowls before cooking eggs in them, but if desired, you can lightly coat them with cooking spray or butter. Prep bowls can be used to make scrambled eggs, omelettes, and poached eggs, simply follow your desired recipe.
ksmedic
I just put 2 eggs & a little salt and pepper in the 2 cup prep bowl covered with a little wax paper and microwaved for 1 minute. I'm quite impressed...yummy eggs...really fast.
What else do you use your prep bowls for?

Everything. :D

One of my favorite little uses for them:

fill to 1/2 cup with frozen or fresh blueberries, pour in agave nectar, or real maple syrup, or brown rice syrup just until you can see it from the top (not covering the blueberries) a shake or two of cinnamon, and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice. Heat in the microwave for about one minute.

Makes a GREAT, and fast blueberry syrup for breakfast. My son eats this a couple times a week. I make gluten free pancakes (high in fiber & protein!) and freeze them, just heat up a couple of those and pour the syrup over - it's the perfect breakfast for him!

I just tried the eggs and after putting on the plate I grated cheese on top... mmmm
Next time I will add chopped broccoli and onion before microwaving.

What ingredients do I need to make eggs in prep bowls?

To make eggs in prep bowls, you will need eggs, a splash of milk or cream, salt, pepper, and any additional toppings or fillings you desire.

How many eggs can fit in a prep bowl?

Typically, one prep bowl can hold 1-2 eggs, depending on the size of the bowl and the size of the eggs. It's important not to overfill the bowl with too many eggs to ensure even cooking.

Do I need to grease the prep bowls before cooking eggs in them?

It's not necessary to grease the prep bowls before cooking eggs in them. The eggs will naturally release from the bowl once cooked. However, if you prefer to use a cooking spray or butter, you can lightly coat the bowls before adding the eggs.

Can I use prep bowls to make scrambled eggs?

Yes, prep bowls are great for making scrambled eggs. Simply scramble the eggs in the bowl and then cook in the microwave for a quick and easy breakfast option.

Can I use prep bowls to make other types of eggs, such as omelettes or poached eggs?

Yes, prep bowls can be used to make a variety of egg dishes, including omelettes and poached eggs. Simply follow your desired recipe and use the prep bowls as directed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• atpchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • ivykeep
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ejleinenbach
  • Chef Kearns