• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Creative with Prep Bowls: Delicious Ideas and Recipes to Try!

In summary, prep bowls are small, shallow bowls that can be used in cooking to pre-measure and organize ingredients before cooking. They can also be used to hold sauces, toppings, or spices while preparing a dish. The number of prep bowls needed depends on cooking style and recipes, but having 4-6 is recommended for basic needs. They can be used in the microwave and oven, but always check the manufacturer's instructions. Other creative uses include creating individual portions of dips and desserts, and they can also be used as serving dishes. There are also recipes specifically designed for prep bowls, such as individual fruit salads, layered dips, and mini quiches.
Aun
Gold Member
Hi all! I know there are a couple of threads about ideas and recipes for the prep bowls already on here (and thank you so much to anyone who posted something for those as you will see your ideas reused here - hope you don't mind!) but I decided to compile a Prep Bowl Idea Sheet to give to someone that just ordered the prep bowl set from my last show. Here it is, modify at will.....

:D

Attachments

• PrepBowlRecipeSheet.doc
    64.5 KB · Views: 599
I LOVE this!! Thanks for sharing! :D

NOW this is awesome!! I have had several guests say "it's only me - so why cook a large meal", this will be a good resource to give to them.

Again - THANKS...

thanks! love it!

Thanks so much for posting this I am trying to do the same by giving customers idea's and recipes for the newly purchased items .. so i keep my name with them and they get better customer care... and i love this sheet with the pic's it really looked great

What a cute idea thanks for sharing!!

I love this idea, thanks!
I hand out a flyer to those who are buying a stone for the first time, now I will hand out this to PB buyers!
Don't forget to put your name and info on it....

I love this idea, thanks!
I hand out a flyer to those who are buying a stone for the first time, now I will hand out this to PB buyers!
Don't forget to put your name and info on it....

Fantastic!Thank you so much; great ideas.

Thanks!!Love the Idea's

This site is great!!! Thanks Karen:)

What are prep bowls and how can they be used in cooking?

Prep bowls are small, shallow bowls that can be used in cooking to pre-measure and organize ingredients before cooking. They can also be used to hold sauces, toppings, or spices while preparing a dish.

How many prep bowls should I have in my kitchen?

The number of prep bowls you need depends on your cooking style and the recipes you make. We recommend having at least 4-6 prep bowls in your kitchen for basic cooking needs. However, having more can be helpful for more complex recipes with multiple ingredients.

Can I use prep bowls in the microwave and oven?

Yes, most prep bowls are microwave and oven safe. However, always check the manufacturer's instructions before using them in the microwave or oven.

What are some creative ways to use prep bowls in cooking?

Besides using prep bowls to measure and organize ingredients, they can also be used to create individual portions of dips, desserts, and appetizers. They can also be used as serving dishes for condiments or toppings.

Are there any recipes specifically designed for prep bowls?

Yes, there are many recipes that utilize prep bowls, such as individual fruit salads, layered dips, and mini quiches. You can also get creative and adapt your favorite recipes to use prep bowls for individual portions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MSmith
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
janel kelly
  • taymit
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
4kids4me
  • whiteyteresa