• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Small SA Bowls for Cereal: Capacity & Quality Explained | TPC FAQs"

In summary, the customer wants to purchase the small colored SA bowls for cereal, but is not satisfied with the pictures in the catalog. The bowls do work as cereal bowls and hold a lot of food.
pampermeplease
I have a customer who wants to purchase the small colored SA bowls for cereal. I don't have any to show her as I just started up with TPC and she wasn't satisfied with the pictures in the catalog. My question is, do these work as cereal bowls? Do they really hold as much as it seems in the pictures???? I realize they say 1 and 1/2 cups but she wasn't happy with that either. :rolleyes:

TIA!

I use them for cereal without a problem. They are deeper and not as wide at the mouth than most bowls used for cereal, so they don't look like they would hold enough, but they do. Let her know that if they don't work, she can send them back! I love our guarantee!

I just checked my sa small bowls against my other plastic kid-proof cereal bowls and, guess what, the sa bowls hold more!

I haven't used them for cereals, but I use them all the time for dips for chips, salsa, olive oil/balsamic vinegar, cranberry sauce for the holidays (a can will just fit).

I have also used one bowl, with a warm dip, on the rectangular platter filled with bread and crackers. Also, I took a plain shrimp ring from the grocery store, filled up the bowl with sauce, and scattered the shrimp around the bottom - it looked quite pretty (and nicer than the black plastic ring that came with the shrimp). Oops, I also use them when I make tacos and fajitas - they are the perfect size for all the trimmings.

Hope this helps your customer.
Linda

Thanks! That should help her decide to get them. I really do wish I had all the products myself so I could say yes I use it for such and such. This info is much appreciated.

They do fit quite a bit. Tell her to try them out for a month & if she doesn't like them to let you know & PC will pick them up for free. Just make sure you contact them within 30 days of the product shipping. I'm sure she'll love them though.

I'm sure if she didn't like them I'd keep them for myself if that's allowed and just refund her the money for them. I like the different colors pc used. They look fun.

pampermeplease said:
I have a customer who wants to purchase the small colored SA bowls for cereal. I don't have any to show her as I just started up with TPC and she wasn't satisfied with the pictures in the catalog. My question is, do these work as cereal bowls? Do they really hold as much as it seems in the pictures???? I realize they say 1 and 1/2 cups but she wasn't happy with that either. :rolleyes:

TIA!

You also might want to check with people in your cluster and see if anyone has a bowl they will let you borrow to show to her.

They work great for cereal - I own a lot of bowls and go through a lot on a daily basis with 3 kids and have used these for cereal, ice cream, applesauce, pretty much anything and they do hold a lot. My kids love using them cause they are square - go figure!

I would check with my cluster, but I don't have any idea who that is. My recruiter was supposed to be having my director contact me...but I haven't heard a thing yet.

How do I find that info out?? Thanks!

You can go to CC and try Consultant and Leadership Tranining and View My Director's Website to see if your director has made one. If not, it will be on your commission check. And, you can always call HO to find out who s/he is and his/her contact info.

When did you sign?

I signed a month ago now. And I tried the CC to look at her website but she hasn't gotten one yet. My recruiter said she let the director know and that she was told I was on her email list for updates and such but I've heard nothing from her so far.

So, my order comes in and I deliver her small sa bowl set. When they came to my house I inspected them to make sure they were all in one piece and decided I LOVE the colors and want a set for myself now! I took them to her the next day and she pulls them out of the box to look at the size and says she could care less about the colors, she just wants them for cereal bowls. I'm thinking 'why not just order white then?' I don't understand her, but I'm not going to knock her since she ordered $80 plus on her first ever order from me. At least she's happy with them. Thanks for all the help in the early stages!

pampermeplease said:
So, my order comes in and I deliver her small sa bowl set. When they came to my house I inspected them to make sure they were all in one piece and decided I LOVE the colors and want a set for myself now! I took them to her the next day and she pulls them out of the box to look at the size and says she could care less about the colors, she just wants them for cereal bowls. I'm thinking 'why not just order white then?' I don't understand her, but I'm not going to knock her since she ordered $80 plus on her first ever order from me. At least she's happy with them. Thanks for all the help in the early stages!

LOL. So you now have something to add to your wish list and she has... bowls. Hopefully she'll decide she does not have enough and order more.

They do fit a good amount in them. Last night at my show we had soup, so I thought I'd bring some of my small bowls for them to eat out of. It looked to nice to see them all eating out of SA:D I took all colors too; the 4 colored ones, striped one, tiles one, and some white ones.

lacychef said:
They do fit a good amount in them. Last night at my show we had soup, so I thought I'd bring some of my small bowls for them to eat out of. It looked to nice to see them all eating out of SA:D I took all colors too; the 4 colored ones, striped one, tiles one, and some white ones.

What a good idea!!! I have alot of bowls - starting w/ my show this Sat. I am taking the SA bowls for soup! (all my shows this month are Soup & Slippers shows) Thanks for the tip Lacy. :)

lacychef said:

That's a good idea! I have a ton of small bowls & have a soup show at the end of the month. This group loves to entertain, so I might sell alot of SA that way! Thanks!

What kind of soup are you all making at your soup shows? I have a soup and slipper at the end of the month as well. My group of ladies are all trying to lose weight, so I'm doing Chicken Tortilla, but would like to know what every one else is doing.
I'll be taking my SA bowls - I didn't even think about that!

lkspeir said:
What kind of soup are you all making at your soup shows? I have a soup and slipper at the end of the month as well. My group of ladies are all trying to lose weight, so I'm doing Chicken Tortilla, but would like to know what every one else is doing.
I'll be taking my SA bowls - I didn't even think about that!

Check out http://chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=11518&highlight=soup and http://chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=13958&highlight=soup where we discussed soup ideas for january.

Hey, you're welcome! My host actually had some styrofoam bowls to use, but she saw mine & said "yes let's use yours-they're prettier":)
Last nite we made the Lazy Lasagna Chili with the garlic pull apart bread- HUGE HIT:) Last weekend we made the Quick Tortilla Soup with Mexican chocolate cream pie-another big hit!

wow what great ideas. I love my bowls, but only use them for dips and such. Never thought to use them as cereal bowls, never mind soup bowls. Wow my world has been open to new opportunities. I just put them away, now I gotta pull them out again for later. This is why we need this site.

Related to Small SA Bowls for Cereal: Capacity & Quality Explained | TPC FAQs"

What is the capacity of the Small SA Bowls for Cereal?

The Small SA Bowls for Cereal have a capacity of 12 ounces.

Are the Small SA Bowls for Cereal made of high-quality materials?

Yes, the Small SA Bowls for Cereal are made of durable stoneware, ensuring long-lasting quality.

Can the Small SA Bowls for Cereal be used for other dishes besides cereal?

Absolutely! These versatile bowls can also be used for serving soup, salads, or even as a small mixing bowl.

Are the Small SA Bowls for Cereal microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, these bowls are both microwave and dishwasher safe, making them convenient for everyday use.

How many Small SA Bowls for Cereal come in a set?

A set of Small SA Bowls for Cereal includes 4 bowls, perfect for a small family or for hosting guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
chefann
  • confusedturtle
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies