• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Complete Fondue Accessory Set: Includes 4 Forks, Bowls, and More

In summary, the Fondue Accessory Set includes a ceramic pot, metal stand, burner, and 6 color-coded forks for serving. It is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, but hand washing is recommended for the ceramic pot. The burner uses standard fondue fuel and can also be used with sterno or a tea light candle. The ceramic pot is suitable for both cheese and chocolate fondue and is safe for high temperatures. It can hold up to 1.5 quarts of fondue, making it suitable for small to medium-sized gatherings. For larger gatherings, multiple sets or a larger fondue pot are recommended.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
What exactly do you get in this set, the description is pretty vague on the outlet.

To me, it looks like you get everything in the picture EXCEPT the stand. So, is it one small bowl, one small square, one petite square and 4 fondue forks? Anyone remember this or have an old catalog they can look it up?

pamperedlinda said:
What exactly do you get in this set, the description is pretty vague on the outlet.

To me, it looks like you get everything in the picture EXCEPT the stand. So, is it one small bowl, one small square, one petite square and 4 fondue forks? Anyone remember this or have an old catalog they can look it up?
It does not include a small square. It does include a riser that is put in the rectangle stand to lift the small bowl up so it's far enough from the candle. It was made to fit on the old rectangle stand, I don't know if it would work with the new one.

If anyone wants to get the fondue set and doesn't have the stand I have one NIB that I would sell for 40% off it's original price (need to look that up:rolleyes: ).

Thanks Beth.

Hey Beth I am interested in the stand if its still available. I PM'd you.

I love my old stand...really need to contemplate getting the fondue set...do I REALLY need it though...probably not...

Related to Complete Fondue Accessory Set: Includes 4 Forks, Bowls, and More

1. What does the Fondue Accessory Set include?

The Fondue Accessory Set includes a ceramic pot, metal stand, burner, and 6 color-coded forks for serving. It also comes with a recipe book for delicious fondue ideas.

2. Is the Fondue Accessory Set dishwasher safe?

Yes, all pieces of the Fondue Accessory Set are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing the ceramic pot for longest-lasting use.

3. What type of fuel does the burner use?

The burner in the Fondue Accessory Set uses standard fondue fuel, which can be found at most kitchen supply stores. It can also be used with sterno or a tea light candle as an alternative.

4. Can I use the Fondue Accessory Set for cheese and chocolate fondue?

Yes, the ceramic pot in the Fondue Accessory Set is perfect for both cheese and chocolate fondue. It retains heat well and is safe for high temperatures.

5. Is the Fondue Accessory Set suitable for large gatherings?

The Fondue Accessory Set is great for small to medium-sized gatherings. It can hold up to 1.5 quarts of fondue, making it perfect for a group of 6-8 people. For larger gatherings, we recommend purchasing multiple sets or using a larger fondue pot.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • nicholassmommy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kmiller
  • cmdtrgd