• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fondue Heating: Pampered Chef Product Suggestions

In summary, the SA in the rectangle stand (small bowls) using a tea light in the petite squares is advisable. However, if the fondue is not being served immediately, the tea light might be too close and might burn the contents. Additionally, the fondue should be frequently stirred to avoid burning.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I was wondering (for those who were around during the fondue accessory set) if fondue using the SA in the rectangle stand (small bowls) using a tea light in the petite squares is advisable. If not, what would you suggest for keeping cheese and chocolate fondues hot with our PC products?

I wasn't around then and have never tried it, but I would think the tea light would be too close and might burn the contents.
I have a mini fondue set that's an item like SA and it always burns the chocolate.

But maybe it would be different with SA - I don't know

It works... but the set isn't ideal. I think that's why it didn't last. You must use tea lights, not voties because votives stand too tall. I did experience scorching in the bottoms of mine.. not sure how to avoid that and they were a pain to clean. One thing I did was an old girl scout tip... rub some dish soap on the bottom (outside) of the SA dish with the fondue in it... will make the smoky lines come off easier.Also, since the SA are so small... you'll need to babysit the fondue and stir it frequently! If you don't, it will start to bubble and when the bubbles pop, they spit the hot liquid into the air. And it burns when it his people. (Can you tell that happened to me? It hit a kid at a show and of course her mom had a fit.)With that, honestly, I can't really think of any of our products that are idea for fondue... maybe someone will think of something....

PS: I might be confusing tea lights vs. votives. I thought votives were the taller ones... in any case, you'll need the ones that are about 1/2"-1" tall.

Okay... just googled it... you need tealights. They are about 1/2-3/4" tall... votives are about 2" tall and too tall for the set.

The medium square bowl sits on the old stand at the same level that the riser put the small bowl and I have used it for fondue to serve a larger amount. I put a tealight in the petite square under the bowl.

I wouldn't do it with the new style stands - I would think the finish would be damaged by the heat.

Yeah, I forgot to mention it would be in the old style stand....Medium Bowl - I'll have to try that!

What is fondue heating and how does it work?

Fondue heating is a method of cooking and serving food in which small pieces of food are dipped into a warm liquid, typically cheese or chocolate. Our Pampered Chef fondue sets come with a heating element, pot, and skewers to make the process easy and mess-free.

What type of fondue sets does Pampered Chef offer?

We offer two types of fondue sets: electric and stovetop. Our electric fondue set is perfect for large gatherings and can be used anywhere with an electrical outlet. Our stovetop fondue set is great for individual use and can be used on any stovetop, including induction stovetops.

Can I use the Pampered Chef fondue sets for other types of fondues?

Yes, our fondue sets are versatile and can be used for a variety of fondues, such as cheese, chocolate, and even broth fondues. The pots are also great for heating and serving dips, sauces, and other hot appetizers.

Are the Pampered Chef fondue sets easy to clean?

Yes, our fondue sets are designed with easy cleaning in mind. The pots are made of non-stick material, making them simple to wipe clean. The skewers and forks are also dishwasher safe for added convenience.

Can I purchase additional skewers for my Pampered Chef fondue set?

Yes, we offer additional sets of skewers and forks for purchase so you can have enough for larger gatherings or if some are misplaced. They are also great for using with different types of fondue or for serving different types of food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
c00p
  • pamperedlinda
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
rlombas