• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Affordable Disc. Products: Bread Knife, Bakeware, Cooking Set & more!

In summary, prices for discounted products are determined based on various factors and are only available for a limited time. Discounts and coupons cannot be combined with discounted prices and some products may not be eligible for discounts due to restrictions. Price matching is not offered for discounted products.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
Hi there,
I am getting ready for an event tomorrow and I am taking all my overstock and stuff I have collected for cash and cary.

I have a few things I cannot remember the prices of...

Old Bread knife (black handle looks like green one)
Small cranberry oval baker
Kids cooking set
Fall jaquard hand towels
Nylon Serrated pie server

Any ideas?

Thanks!

The only items I could find were the cranberry oval baker $34.00 and the Serrated bread knife $9.75. I will keep looking for you though...:)

What is in the Kids Cooking Set? If it isn't too expensive, I might want it. My 2 yo grandson loves to cook!

cookie making set was $16.50 had the cutters & measuring cups
fall strip & leaf towel set was $14.25
Nylon slice n serve was $11

pamperedbybarbara said:
The only items I could find were the cranberry oval baker $34.00 and the Serrated bread knife $9.75. I will keep looking for you though...:)

Thanks... I'm looking for the Small oval price please.

I appreciate all the help. I got in on this show last minute so have alot to get ready!

pcchefjane said:
What is in the Kids Cooking Set? If it isn't too expensive, I might want it. My 2 yo grandson loves to cook!

If I do not sell it tomorrow I will keep you in mind.

ooops...my bad.:blushing: the small cranberry oval baker was $18.25

Thank you!!!!

Outlet price on the kids items was about $9.00 or so...

Did you get all your prices now?

yes thank you...

etteluap70PC said:
If I do not sell it tomorrow I will keep you in mind.

Never mind on the Cookie Making Set! $16.50 is way too much for me!

Related to Affordable Disc. Products: Bread Knife, Bakeware, Cooking Set & more!

1. How are prices determined for discounted products?

Our prices for discounted products are determined based on a variety of factors, including the cost of materials, production costs, and market demand.

2. Are the discounted prices only available for a limited time?

Yes, the discounted prices for our products are only available for a limited time. We often have sales and promotions throughout the year, so be sure to check our website or catalog regularly for the latest deals.

3. Can I combine discounts or coupons with discounted product prices?

Unfortunately, we do not allow the combination of discounts or coupons with our discounted product prices. This ensures that all customers have a fair opportunity to purchase our products at the discounted price.

4. Why are some products not eligible for discounts?

Some products may not be eligible for discounts due to manufacturer restrictions or limited quantities. We strive to offer the best prices possible for all of our products, but there may be certain items that we are unable to discount.

5. Do you offer price matching for discounted products?

We do not offer price matching for discounted products. Our discounted prices are already significantly lower than the regular retail price, and we are unable to match prices from other retailers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4 5