• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sa Rectangular Platter and Stand

In summary, the Super Starter who just qualified in SS1 received the SA Rectangular Platter and Stand as part of her incentive. She has difficulty selling the product, but others have found success. The braids fit beautifully on the rectangular platter, it is great for serving, and it doesn't take up a lot of space.
bridgetbakes
I am a Super Starter and just qualified in my SS1. (Ya-hoo!) I received the SA Rectangular Platter and Stand as part of my incentive for signing on. Does anyone have some good tips for how to promote these items?

In general I have a hard time selling the SA products. In the full color use and care card for the SA products the rect. platter and stand aren't even pictured. Just not sure how I can sell something when I myself am not convinved of its usefulness!

Any tips are greatly appreciated. Happy 4th of July everyone!

I have a hard time selling these also, but I have sold a few. I also use the SA stands when the kids have birthday parties, or when I take something for a meeting or something, and people really like it. I have sold one of the new 3-tiered stands and she said she is going to use it to hold pies.

Right now I have my square platter and stand out in my kitchen. I have key limes out on it and it looks so pretty. We did this at a bridal shower and everyone raved about how pretty it was. I haven't sold one yet, but I think just using it will help you get some interest in it.

Julie

I think I use those two pieces more for decorating! I like to set it in the middle of my table & use with candles etc. for a nice centerpiece. It's also great for serving, like the profiterole puffs & small appetizers like that.

I have only had one person buy the 3 tiered stand, but she is using it for sushi and it ended up looking really pretty with all the different colors, shapes and textures on it!

Thanks everyone for your input! I am glad I am not the only one who has a hard time utilizing these SA pieces. Perhaps I need to come up with a small and easy appetizer to display on the rectangle platter.

I often use it with a dip in a small bowl and veges or crackers on either side of it. Or if I am serving a finger food I will put them on the rectangular platter.

I always have the platter in either the Woven piece or the SA stand.

I also have a rectangular platter (no stand or woven piece there) in my bathroom holding all those little bottles we accumulate... and hair spray, lotion, etc. behind it. Keeps it all together and makes it look nice too!

I don't have the rect platter and stand, but was wondering about using it for cupcakes or mini-muffins? Of course, small cookies or sandwiches would work, too or fruit with a dip (in SA small bowl on the platter)? I thought they would be pretty because they all can be so colorful. Oh, also cheese straws. HTH

Jeanie Gay

Any of the braids (directions/recipes in All the Best) fit beautifully on the rectangle platter. I also like to bring it to class parties because it doesn't take up a lot of room on the table like round platters do.

lacychef said:
I think I use those two pieces more for decorating! I like to set it in the middle of my table & use with candles etc. for a nice centerpiece. It's also great for serving, like the profiterole puffs & small appetizers like that.

That's what I do with mine too! In combination, of course, with PartyLite candles. :)

What is the size of the Sa Rectangular Platter and Stand?

The Sa Rectangular Platter and Stand measures 14 inches in length and 10 inches in width, making it the perfect size for serving appetizers, desserts, and main dishes.

Is the Sa Rectangular Platter and Stand dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Sa Rectangular Platter and Stand is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup after your event or gathering. We recommend placing it on the top rack of your dishwasher for best results.

Can the stand be used separately from the platter?

Yes, the stand and platter are designed to be used together or separately. The stand can be used to elevate other dishes or as a decorative piece on its own.

Is the Sa Rectangular Platter and Stand heat resistant?

Yes, the platter and stand are both heat resistant up to 450°F, making them safe to use for serving hot dishes straight from the oven or microwave.

What is the weight capacity of the Sa Rectangular Platter and Stand?

The platter and stand are both made of sturdy porcelain material and can hold up to 10 lbs of food, making them perfect for serving large portions or heavy dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
c00p
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • chefspivey
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items