• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Sell Sa Without Having Many Pieces?

In summary, the conversation discusses ways to promote the October Host Special featuring the SA pieces. The suggestions are to take the pieces to shows, describe them in the catalog, and have the hostess put some of her food in/on them.
stefani2
I would really like to promote SA for the October Host Special --- but I don't have very many pieces (Dots Oval Platter and Small Caddy with Bowls).

Any tips/advice?

You could do the 30 min chicken and put the carved pieces on the platter with maybe cranberry sauce in the bowls.

That's all you need. Take them to every show. It shows off the dots and the stands. One piece shows the quality. Most any recipe you make can show off the platter you have (even if you have to cut it to fit) and if not using the square bowls the caddy & bowls can hold pens or whatever.

The pics in the catalog will sell the other pieces. Remind people they make great entertaining pieces or everyday dishes.

The only piece of simple additions I have is the dotts large bowl, and it is so large I don't plan to take it to every show ... if I had one in early October or late September, I would be sure to make something I could put in that bowl. As it is, my next live show is mid-October so I plan to promote the upcoming Stoneware special.But it has been said that we have a beautiful catalog that shows off all our pieces ... you can describe them without having them to show.

LOVE the 30minute chicken idea!

Thanks for the ideas and re-assurance.

I think people just like to see what they look like and know the perks (chip resistant, micro safe, etc). So I think what you have is fine.

Just try to work them in to the recipe or have the hostess put some of her food in/on them.

I have lots of them but rarely sell any, ha!:D So, from my point of view you do not have to have it or not to sale it.

Related to Can I Sell Sa Without Having Many Pieces?

1. Can I still sell Pampered Chef products without having a large inventory?

Yes, you can still sell Pampered Chef products without having a large inventory. Our company offers a variety of business models, including the option to sell through parties, online, or through a personal website. This allows you to only purchase the products that you need for each individual sale, minimizing the need for a large inventory.

2. Do I need to purchase a starter kit in order to sell Pampered Chef products?

Yes, in order to become a Pampered Chef consultant, you will need to purchase a starter kit. This kit includes everything you need to start your business, including a variety of products, marketing materials, and training resources. It is a one-time investment that will help you get started on the right foot as a consultant.

3. Can I still make a profit if I don't have many pieces to sell?

Yes, you can still make a profit even if you don't have a lot of products to sell. Our compensation plan is designed to reward our consultants for their sales, not their inventory. By focusing on selling high-quality products and building relationships with your customers, you can still make a successful business without a large inventory.

4. Are there any restrictions on the number of products I can sell?

No, there are no restrictions on the number of products you can sell as a Pampered Chef consultant. You are free to sell as many products as you like, through parties, online, or in-person. We encourage our consultants to build relationships with their customers and offer a wide range of products to meet their needs and preferences.

5. Can I return products that I don't sell?

Yes, you can return products that you don't sell as long as they are within our return policy guidelines. Our return policy allows for returns within 45 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. This allows our consultants to manage their inventory and only keep products that are in high demand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kcjodih
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • sfdavis918
  • Products and Tips
Replies