• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Sa Pieces Would You Recommend?

S
sfdavis918
What SA pieces would you recommend for someone just starting their collection? I want to get some pieces to show off at my shows and also to offer entertaining shows in Nov/Dec. I already have the two bowls and caddy and the appetizer plates and caddy. Also the dots bowl and small bowls and the Small Squares with Cranberry Accent. (I guess I have more than I thought!)

Thanks!

The Three Tier stand is always a show-stopper! It adds height to displays and is great for serving things in a tight spot (since you can have 3 different things on it). If you get a pair of medium bowls and a pair of medium squares, you'll have all 3 pieces that will fit (since the small squares with cran. accent will fit, too).

I don't use it often at home, but the large square bowl is fantastic for shows. You can serve a large salad in it, or make it into a chip and dip by putting a small bowl inside. Add the matching Woven Selections piece, and you've got an impressive display.

I also love the rectangle platter with the rectangular stand. I use it as a holiday candle display at my shows and show tell ways that SA can be used as centerpieces as well as serving pieces.

For Halloween I have three candles in it with pumpkin ribbons around them and then candy corns scattered around the bottom. Everyone is always like..."Hey, I can do that!"

astavnes said:
I also love the rectangle platter with the rectangular stand. I use it as a holiday candle display at my shows and show tell ways that SA can be used as centerpieces as well as serving pieces.

For Halloween I have three candles in it with pumpkin ribbons around them and then candy corns scattered around the bottom. Everyone is always like..."Hey, I can do that!"

That sounds cute, I need to do that with mine!!! I had it in my bathroom with candles in it but now it is just sitting in my kitchen doing nothing.

chefann said:
The Three Tier stand is always a show-stopper! It adds height to displays and is great for serving things in a tight spot (since you can have 3 different things on it). If you get a pair of medium bowls and a pair of medium squares, you'll have all 3 pieces that will fit (since the small squares with cran. accent will fit, too).

I don't use it often at home, but the large square bowl is fantastic for shows. You can serve a large salad in it, or make it into a chip and dip by putting a small bowl inside. Add the matching Woven Selections piece, and you've got an impressive display.

I totally agree with Ann! I don't use the SA often at home, because I'm an antique collector, so not much of our serving pieces go with old stuff (although I have to say, the cranberry color does look nice!!)

The Three Tier Stand is great for displaying food! You seem to be well on your way with some great pieces!! You can have a very impressive table without a whole bunch of items!! Just remember, sometimes less is more~especially if they are really nice pieces, like our SA!:D

I LOVE the large squares. Because of their "minimalist" design, they really showcase the food you're serving on them. The unique shape is also striking (and accommodates a lot of food). So, the squares get a lot of oohs and ahs.The large round platters are nice and they travel more easily, but they don't garner anywhere near as much attention as the squares.I also like the three-tiered stand, though it is a little more to carry.

I bring the 3-Tier stand to every show and use it to hold all my ingredients. I put the medium bowl on top and it serves as my garbage bowl.

DebbieJ said:
I bring the 3-Tier stand to every show and use it to hold all my ingredients. I put the medium bowl on top and it serves as my garbage bowl.
What a great idea!

DebbieJ said:
I LOVE THIS IDEA! :love: THANKS!

Thank you for the great idea, Deb - my host for tonight wanted me to bring it, and now I know what I can do with it. I appreciate your suggestion!

Glad I could help!

DebbieJ said:

This suggestion is great! It should be added to the "tips for shows" thread. It's a great multi-use for the product.

--Jenny L

The Three Tier Stand is my favorite. :)

I love my 3 tied stand also. I've been starting to use my SA as dinner plates etc. lately and not just for entertaining.

I always bing my small bowl/caddy set and tell people to use it as their "I'm so smart" gift. They buy it, put it in their closet, get a last minute invite to a house warming, wedding etc. and then remember, "I'm so smart! I bought that small caddy/bowl set thing!"

DebbieJ said:

ChefBeckyD said:
What a great idea!

That is a great idea. I am always trying to figure out a decent place for garbage. Have tried a bag but it never is easy to get too.

Christ Follower said:
I love my 3 tied stand also. I've been starting to use my SA as dinner plates etc. lately and not just for entertaining.

I always bing my small bowl/caddy set and tell people to use it as their "I'm so smart" gift. They buy it, put it in their closet, get a last minute invite to a house warming, wedding etc. and then remember, "I'm so smart! I bought that small caddy/bowl set thing!"

Ellen, this a great idea too.

I always bring mine and have pens in them for the guests. When I have mini-catalogs like for the holiday season I will put them in the other side or just business cards.

chef_kimmo said:
Ellen, this a great idea too.

I always bring mine and have pens in them for the guests. When I have mini-catalogs like for the holiday season I will put them in the other side or just business cards.

That's a good idea too. I tell people they can use the small bowls to "segregate" their peanut and plain MnM's. That usually get's a laugh.:)

I love DebbieJ's idea. I use my three tier with bowls for fruit at home, every bowl holds a different fruit:thumbup:

Ditto liking the 3 tier stand show idea...might have to put that on my wish list.

I had first gotten a rectangular stand (old wrought iron) but really don't use it that much...I then got the large sqaure platter and used it as a platter A LOT. Didn't think I needed the large square bowl but now that I have it, I use that the absolute most. As Ann said, great for a large salad with the bamboo salad tongs in it, as a chip bowl, and many other things...

Christ Follower said:

Love that~"I'm so smart!!" LOL!!

DebbieJ said:

Great idea!! Oh, and by the way~I love your picture!! You look so happy & chipper!! You're so cute!!:blushing: ;)

At a show this past weekend, I used the rectangle platter, woven tray, 2 small bowls and 2 petite squares.

On the tray, I placed a small bowl on each end and filled them with kisses and caramels and then in the middle I placed the petites and put a candle in each. The guests loved it! :cool:

1. What are the must-have SA pieces for a beginner collection?

The two bowls and caddy, appetizer plates and caddy, dots bowl, small bowls, and Small Squares with Cranberry Accent are great pieces to start with as they are versatile and can be used for both showcasing and entertaining.

2. Are there any specific SA pieces that are popular for showcasing at shows?

The two bowls and caddy, appetizer plates and caddy, and Small Squares with Cranberry Accent are popular choices for showcasing as they are eye-catching and can be used to display a variety of items such as dips, fruits, or candies.

3. What SA pieces are best for entertaining during the holiday season?

The appetizer plates and caddy, dots bowl, small bowls, and Small Squares with Cranberry Accent are great options for entertaining during the holiday season as they are festive and can be used to serve appetizers, snacks, or desserts.

4. Are there any other SA pieces that you recommend for a well-rounded collection?

In addition to the pieces you already have, I would recommend the SA platter and the SA serving tray as they are perfect for serving larger dishes or for displaying a variety of snacks or fruits.

5. Can you suggest any creative ways to use the SA pieces for entertaining?

The small bowls and dots bowl can be used to create a beautiful charcuterie board by filling them with different types of cheese, meats, and crackers. The Small Squares with Cranberry Accent can be used as individual serving dishes for desserts or side dishes. The appetizer plates and caddy can also be used to serve a variety of small bites or as a display for cupcakes or other treats.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JC 2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Frugalli
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Pamela Cetin
  • Sherry Leigh