• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Sa Bowl Do You Recommend ...

In summary, Kacey is torn between the Lg Square, Lg Round, and Lg Rectangle platters for various recipes. She likes the Large Round Dots Bowl the most and uses the Large Round Platter for chicken and salads. She also recommends the Large Round Platter for appetizers.
JC 2
I'm new & needing to add a SA larger serving piece for various recipes. Which would you recommend? I'm torn between the Lg Square, Lg Round or Lg Rectangle? I love the dots, but not sure how long they'll be around. TIA.

I have all that you mention. I use the #2034 Large Round Platter the most often for myself and for Shows. It's easy to take places, is a beautiful plate for our 12" Skillet Cake, and easy to store. I used the Large Rectangular platter about three times in the year I have had it, and the Large Bowl only a few times. When I bought them I just thought I had to have them but they are heavy to take to Parties and with just the two of us, we don't need them that often.

Last night I packed it snuggly next to my Collapsible bowl in my crate. Lots easier than the large bowl would have been. I agree with you on the dots. It is difficult to guess what will be among the new products. I have the Large Dots bowl too, and have only used it at two parties, and not once at home.

I agree with the large round platter and the tray. It goes with alot of recipes and can be used even as a serving tray. This has made a home in my backseat since I've been taking it to all of my shows.

I love all of them, but am partial to squares. I think they just look classy! :) And polka dots are always in style...at least they'd better be, I love them!

I hope the Dots stay around for a while!

I use the Large Round Dots Bowl at almost every show! When I do the 30 minute chicken, I transfer the chicken to it, and carve & serve it from there - and I use it for all of my salads.

Thanks for all of your great advice. Is the Round Platter OK for say, the Cheeseburger Salad?

You just have to make sure you "pile" it on nicely so it doesn't start falling down the edges. I got the dots large round bowl off the supply order for the Cheeseburger Salad and One Pot Creamy Pasta.

I like the big white rectangular one, but am partial to the dots also.
I love my appetizer caddy set and plates, always get compliments on those.

Kacey, any particular reason you are partial to squares?? :)

merego said:
I like the big white rectangular one, but am partial to the dots also.
I love my appetizer caddy set and plates, always get compliments on those.

Kacey, any particular reason you are partial to squares?? :)
Yeah, because I'm a round peg trying to fit into a square hole! :) LOL

Kitchen Diva said:
Yeah, because I'm a round peg trying to fit into a square hole! :) LOL

hee hee, remember that show Square Pegs with Sarah Jessica Parker?

merego said:
hee hee, remember that show Square Pegs with Sarah Jessica Parker?

Sadly, I do!

Square Peg, Square pegs, Square Pegs, Square Pegs.. one size does not fit all :)

JC 2 said:
Thanks for all of your great advice. Is the Round Platter OK for say, the Cheeseburger Salad?
If I were going to use a platter for the salad, I would use the rectangle platter w/ handles or the cranberry rimmed oval platter.

Related to Which Sa Bowl Do You Recommend ...

1. Which Sa Bowl Do You Recommend for Mixing Ingredients?

Pampered Chef recommends the Small Stainless Mixing Bowl for mixing ingredients. This bowl is versatile, durable, and has a non-slip base which makes it perfect for all your mixing needs.

2. Can I Use the Sa Bowl for Serving Food?

Yes, you can use any of our Sa Bowls for serving food. They are not only functional but also stylish and can be used to serve salads, pasta, or even snacks.

3. Which Sa Bowl Do You Recommend for Microwave Use?

If you plan to use the bowl in the microwave, we recommend the Classic Batter Bowl. It is made of microwave-safe material and has a spout for easy pouring.

4. Are the Sa Bowls Dishwasher Safe?

Yes, all of our Sa Bowls are dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. We recommend placing them on the top rack of the dishwasher to avoid any potential warping.

5. Can I Use the Sa Bowl on the Stove?

No, our Sa Bowls are not suitable for stovetop use. They are designed for mixing, serving, and storing food, but should not be used on direct heat sources.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Frugalli
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Pamela Cetin
  • sfdavis918
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
redsoxgirl
  • esavvymom