• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Piece of Cookware for Perfectly Moist Chicken Breasts?

In summary, the double burner griddle is a great option for holding 6 chicken breasts, and using the press will make them cook faster and be juicier. Marinating the chicken in Zesty Italian dressing is a great idea, and using the garlic-infused oil to brush on bread is a great idea.
spoiledchef
Okay, so I have guests for supper tonight, and I'm cooking 6 chicken breasts. So, which piece of cookware do you recommend I use? I'm thinking the grill pan, but I'm not sure it'll hold 6 breasts. I can't use the oven really b/c I'm roasting veggies, and they roast at 450. I don't really like to roast my chicken at that high a temp (especially just the breast). So, any tips or ideas??? TIA

New covered baker and microwave them. ;)

This is when the double burner griddle comes in really handy....

I do have the griddle, and I was thinking that. I'm not sure if I want to "nuke" them though...hmmm...

Keep the ideas rollin'. :)

The 12 inch skillet will hold them all, as long as they're not huge.

are the breasts boneless and split? I do family packs of boneless breasts in my grill pan all the time. If you use the press they cook faster and are juicier.

MMMM - marinate them in some Zesty Italian dressing, and grill them in the grill pan with the press....love this!

I don't know what you are marinating them in, but I just love a new thing I tried this weekend. I brushed a little of the garlic infused oil (LOVE IT!!!) on my chicken, and then sprinkled some good seasons dry Italian dressing mix on top...MMMM!!!

ChefBeckyD said:
MMMM - marinate them in some Zesty Italian dressing, and grill them in the grill pan with the press....love this!
how funny, great minds think alike, well pretty darn similar....we must have been typing at the same time!:p

They are boneless, and they're pretty trim. I may have to break out my garlic-infused oil and then sprinkle some herbs on them...hmmm...now to decide which one (citrus & basil, lemon pepper, hmmm..).

jenniferknapp said:
how funny, great minds think alike, well pretty darn similar....we must have been typing at the same time!:p

You know what's fun about this forum? Everyone here loves food as much as I do!:D

OMG the Garlic Infused Oil is soooooo good!

DebbieJ said:
OMG the Garlic Infused Oil is soooooo good!

My first bottle is almost out!!:eek: I guess I need to put a supply order in soon! We can order a many as we want, right??:p

Okay, so let's change the topic...what are you all using the oil for? I haven't used it yet. But -- then again, I've quit cooking as much as well...LOL!

When I do the 30 minute roast chicken - I use it to brush the chicken!
If you make homemade salad dressings - it's great for that! (homemade Caesar dressing!)
brush on french bread for a healthier version of garlic bread!

I wish it came in bigger bottles!

spoiledchef said:
Okay, so let's change the topic...what are you all using the oil for? I haven't used it yet. But -- then again, I've quit cooking as much as well...LOL!

Sorry to hijack the thread... but I am happy to see that you started it, and now are officially changing it for us!!

I use the oil all of the time! I use it to saute chicken, (for salads, main dishes, or for a recipe) ...especially on the aloha pizza....when I am feeling lazy and don't want to press garlic!

I also use it on the 30 minute chicken in the DCB...

I use it on the Aloha Pizza. I use it to saute veggies (esp zucchini).

DebbieJ said:
I use it to saute veggies (esp zucchini).

How did I forget that! I do the same....mmm, I sauted breaded zucchini in it the other night, soooo good!

So, when you use it on your chicken, is that ALL you put on it? How about for roasting veggies? Would it work for that?
TIA

spoiledchef said:
So, when you use it on your chicken, is that ALL you put on it? How about for roasting veggies? Would it work for that?
TIA
It is pretty good by itself...depends on what I am doing with it. If you are doing that as your main dish, I would add another seasoning with it!The veggies are good with just that!!

I second (or third) the recommendation to use the grill pan. You'll get a nice flavor, even if you don't use any seasoning.

spoiledchef said:
TIA
I was doing some chicken for Caesar Salad the other day, and just brushed it w/ the garlic oil, and threw it in the grill pan - so good!
When I use it for the 30 minute chicken, I use it in place of the oil that the recipe calls for - and then I just rub the other seasonings on like normal.
I think that tossing the veggies in it and sprinkling on some rosemary herb seasoning would be delicious!!! Why hadn't I thought of that yet??

I made roasted veggies the other night using Zesty Italian dressing and parmesan cheese...they were SOOOO good. I'm thinking using the oil with cheese would be just as good. MMMMmm....I'm hungry now! LOL!

ChefBeckyD said:

We do this ALLLLLLL the time Becky! :) ..but cook them in the oven...

She probably could cook them up at 425 or 450 then because the Italian Dressing keeps them moist.

janetupnorth said:
We do this ALLLLLLL the time Becky! :) ..but cook them in the oven...

She probably could cook them up at 425 or 450 then because the Italian Dressing keeps them moist.

That Zesty Italian salad dressing is like magic! I can't believe how moist the chicken is! (and it's now available in ORGANIC! yahoo!) My favorite way is to (outdoor) grill the chicken after it's marinated....but I'm not one of those "grill all year" people....I'd have to stand in 2 ft of snow to cook - and that's just not happening here!:p But the grill pan runs a close 2nd - at least I still get the grill marks!

1. Which piece of cookware is best for making soups and stews?

The Pampered Chef Rockcrok® Dutch Oven is perfect for making soups and stews. Its durable stoneware material and tight-fitting lid make it ideal for simmering and slow-cooking.

2. What cookware should I use for frying?

The Pampered Chef Executive Nonstick Skillet is our top pick for frying. Its nonstick surface and even heat distribution make for perfect crispy results every time.

3. Can I use metal utensils with Pampered Chef cookware?

Yes, our cookware is designed to withstand metal utensils. However, for best results and to prolong the life of your cookware, we recommend using our Pampered Chef Nylon Cooking Tools.

4. What is the difference between the Pampered Chef Rockcrok® and the Pampered Chef Executive Nonstick Cookware?

The Rockcrok® is made from stoneware and is oven-safe up to 752°F, while the Executive Nonstick Cookware is made from aluminum and is oven-safe up to 500°F. The Rockcrok® is also designed for use on the stovetop, grill, and in the microwave.

5. How do I clean my Pampered Chef cookware?

Most of our cookware is dishwasher safe, but we recommend handwashing for best results. Use warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge or cloth to clean your cookware. Avoid using harsh chemicals or metal utensils, as they may damage the nonstick surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlessedWifeMommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • lt1jane
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • lindy0116