• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Large Piece of Cookware to Have for Shows?

In summary, the Executive Nonstick Family Skillet is the most versatile large piece of cookware for shows, the Rockcrok® Dutch Oven is recommended for cooking for a crowd, the Large Round Stone is best for cooking meats, the Deep Covered Baker is the most popular among customers, and the Quick Cooker is ideal for making one-pot meals.
BlessedWifeMommy
Which piece of cookware do you take to shows? I'm wondering what piece is most often used in your demos?

I will always take a piece of both series - Exec. and SS. I take the 8" saute pan of both UNLESS I do Power Cooking - then I take the 12" skillet from my Exec.

Actually, most of my demos never feature cookware.....but I always make to talk about it even if I don't have it with me. I prefer to focus on the 12" because you can do the power cooking with it and it's an absolute MUST HAVE in my opinion!!! I'm a Exec. "snob" and I don't really care for stainless, so I tend to focus on that and not ss.

I always have the 8" saute pan of each but any demo I do that uses cookware will feature the 12" family skillet and that is the skillet I tell people to buy as their "try it" piece.

If you want to bring a piece of cookware to your party I would bring the 12" skillet. Push that as your "try me" piece. Unless there are 3 people or less in the family every family NEEDS a Family Skillet!!

12" exec skillet, DCB, trifle bowl....and you have all the "large portion" stuff covered

Related to Which Large Piece of Cookware to Have for Shows?

1. What is the most versatile large piece of cookware to have for shows?

The most versatile large piece of cookware to have for shows is the Executive Nonstick Family Skillet. It can be used for a variety of cooking methods such as sautéing, frying, and braising. It also has a nonstick surface for easy cleanup.

2. Can you recommend a large piece of cookware for a crowd?

The Rockcrok® Dutch Oven is the perfect large piece of cookware for cooking for a crowd. It has a 4-quart capacity and can be used on the stovetop or in the oven. It is also great for making soups, stews, and casseroles.

3. What is the best large piece of cookware for cooking meats?

The Large Round Stone is the best large piece of cookware for cooking meats. It is made of stoneware that evenly distributes heat and absorbs moisture, resulting in perfectly cooked meats every time.

4. What is the most popular large piece of cookware among customers?

The Deep Covered Baker is the most popular large piece of cookware among customers. It can be used in the oven or microwave and is great for making casseroles, roasting vegetables, and even baking cakes.

5. Can you recommend a large piece of cookware for making one-pot meals?

The Quick Cooker is the perfect large piece of cookware for making one-pot meals. It is a pressure cooker that cooks food up to 70% faster than traditional methods, making it ideal for quick and easy one-pot meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • lt1jane
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • SusanBP0129