• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookware for Induction Burner: Executive or Stainless?

In summary, the Executive and Stainless cookware sets have some differences in their construction, with the Executive being a 5-ply stainless steel with aluminum core and the Stainless being a 3-ply stainless steel with aluminum core at a more affordable price. However, both sets are compatible with all types of induction burners, come with lids for each pot and pan, and are dishwasher safe. The Executive cookware has a lifetime warranty, while the Stainless cookware has a 3-year guarantee against manufacturing defects.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
I'm looking to replace my single electric burner I take to shows sometimes when I demo in the living room. I started looking at an induction burner, does our executive or stainless cookware work w/ it? I know HO said not to use our ceramic cookware on induction burners. TIA

I believe only our stainless work on induction

I don't know that I would limit myself to something that our own products won't work on. Since the point is to use them at shows, I would want to be able to use ALL of our cookware products on it.Just my opinion. ;)

Don't think so with executive :( You can self check any cookware you have by sticking a magnet to the bottom of the pan or pot. If the magnet doesn't stick it won't work with induction. What a bummer :( I hadn't checked my new skillet until just now when I read your post. I was also considering getting a portable induction burner for my house and shows.

Last edited:
I agree with Bobbi. I would not buy a burner I couldn't use all of our types of cookware on.

Does anyone use a portable gas burner vs an electric? Thoughts, comments?

Our stainless is the only line that will work with an induction stove top. I actually bought a single electric burner just so I could use my executive and ceramic pieces at home! I haven't used it for a show yet but I think I might for my next one to do the banana whatever recipe that came with the ceramic skillet.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out about cookware for induction burners. Our executive and stainless cookware are both compatible with induction burners. However, our ceramic cookware is not recommended for use on induction burners. I would recommend investing in either our executive or stainless cookware for your demos in the living room. They are both durable and versatile options that will work well with your induction burner. Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. What is the difference between the Executive and Stainless cookware for induction burners?

The Executive cookware is made of a 5-ply stainless steel construction with an aluminum core, providing even heat distribution and retention. The Stainless cookware is made of a 3-ply stainless steel construction with an aluminum core, also providing even heat distribution and retention, but at a more affordable price point.

2. Can the Executive and Stainless cookware be used on all types of induction burners?

Yes, both the Executive and Stainless cookware are compatible with all types of induction burners.

3. Are the lids included with the Executive and Stainless cookware?

Yes, both the Executive and Stainless cookware sets come with lids for each pot and pan.

4. Is the Executive and Stainless cookware dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the Executive and Stainless cookware are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

5. What is the warranty for the Executive and Stainless cookware?

The Executive cookware has a limited lifetime warranty, while the Stainless cookware has a 3-year guarantee against manufacturing defects.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cntrygirl'skitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • foodygirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Debala715