• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Promoting Cookware at Shows: Ideas & Suggestions

In summary, the consultant promotes both lines of cookware at her shows and takes at least one piece of cookware, even if it's not used in the demo recipe. She talks about the features and benefits of the cookware and sometimes does the ice cube trick to demonstrate its effectiveness. The cookware is a top motivator for booking shows and the consultant also uses it as a recruiting tool.
jbechtel
How do you promote both lines of cookware at your shows? Do you take cookware to every show even if it's not in your demo recipe? I'm looking to good ways to show cookware if not in demo.

Looking forward to your ideas and suggestions!
Thanks.

Re: CookwareThis month I am doing soup and am taking the large stock pot from the SS 7 piece set and using that. That gets me talking about cookware. I always talk about both kinds, because there are all types of people in our audiences. When I am not doing a recipe that uses cookware, I take the two 8 in sauté pans and show both kinds. I basically just talk about the features and benefits. I know some use the ice cube trick, but I don't. I find cookware is the #1 motivator to book a show, at least in my circles. We have awesome cookware. It can stand toe to toe with anything on the market, plus the guarantee, plus our service and reputation, why wouldn't people want it??

Re: CookwareI take both 8" saute pans and talk about the different benefits at every show. I do the ice cube trick in the executive pan.

Re: CookwareI take the 8 saute SS and the 12 inch skillet in the executive -

Re: CookwareWhat is the ice cube trick, i have never heard of that one before, well except for the ice cream scoop.

Re: Cookware
candiejayne said:
What is the ice cube trick, i have never heard of that one before, well except for the ice cream scoop.
Have you seen the Cooking Shows in Action? There's a DVD of it, but I think the segments are also viewable on CC. Anyway, one of the consultant's does it during her demo. I don't feel comfortable doing the ice cube trick, but I do bring the small SS saucepan and the Executive saute pan. I always pass them around while I talk about them. I haven't done it yet, but I want to demo the garlic biscuit bites in the saute pan. Then it opens the door for people to see how you can do all sorts of skillet dinners and cakes that start on the stove and go to the oven, and then you only have one pot to clean...and it's EASY to clean.**ETA: I just checked on CC. Go to Products and Recipes, then Cooking Shows in Action, then click on Jennifer Soto. But basically she puts one cube in the SS pan, one in the Exe. pan, and one in the prep bowl. She spends a minute or two talking about the features of them, then shows how in that time the ice melted in the pans, but not much in the prep bowl. This shows how the whole pan conducts temp. evenly (you can feel the whole pan get cold, not just the bottom).

Re: Cookware
candiejayne said:
What is the ice cube trick, i have never heard of that one before, well except for the ice cream scoop.

lol, I was gonna post the same thing!!

Re: CookwareIce cube demo baby! I just take the 8" saute pans if the recipe doesn't use cookware and pass it around with the ice cube! Impressive.

Re: CookwareWhen I'm not using cookware for my recipe, I take the 8 inch Executive Saute pan and the 1.5 qt SS saucepan because it's also a recruiting hook. I got it for FREE as a Director at National Conference when the SS was introduced.If I'm using cookware for the recipe, then I bring the piece I need in either Exec or SS and leave the other ones at home. But I always bring one piece of each.

1. How can I effectively showcase the cookware at my Pampered Chef shows?

One effective way to showcase the cookware is to use a "before and after" demonstration, where you can show the difference in cooking results using the Pampered Chef cookware compared to other brands. You can also use recipe cards and display the cookware used in the recipe, as well as highlighting the unique features and benefits of the cookware.

2. Can I offer special deals or discounts on the cookware at my shows?

Yes, you can offer special deals or discounts on the cookware at your shows. This can be a great way to entice customers to purchase the cookware and can also help increase your sales. It is important to make sure the deals are in line with Pampered Chef's policies and guidelines.

3. How can I educate my customers about the benefits of using Pampered Chef cookware?

One way to educate your customers about the benefits of using Pampered Chef cookware is to share personal experiences or testimonials from satisfied customers. You can also explain the features and benefits of the cookware, such as its durability, non-stick surface, and unique cooking capabilities.

4. Are there any tips for upselling cookware at my shows?

One tip for upselling cookware is to offer bundles or sets of cookware at a discounted price. This can entice customers to purchase multiple pieces of cookware at once. Another tip is to offer a free gift with the purchase of a certain amount of cookware, which can also help increase sales.

5. Can I offer cooking demonstrations using the Pampered Chef cookware at my shows?

Yes, you can offer cooking demonstrations using the Pampered Chef cookware at your shows. This can be a great way to showcase the unique features and benefits of the cookware while also engaging and entertaining your audience. Just make sure to follow all safety guidelines and have all necessary equipment and ingredients on hand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • BlessedWifeMommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • ChefPaulaB