• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Cookware Piece Should I Invest in for Better Sales and Demos?

In summary, the small saute pan is versatile, but the pull-aparts are a hit at shows. Hosts recommend the 12" skillet for baking and flipping cakes.
SusanBP0129
I only have the small saute pan. I always do the ice demo, (love it) but I never cook in the cookware at a show. My question is: Should I invest in another piece? If yes, what piece do you find most versatile? Money is tight, so I can't get a whole set, but am just wondering if you all noticed an increase in cookware sales when you demo'd it at a show.
TIA!

Why not do some of the recipes in the saute pan? I hear the rice crispies are really easy and show the ease of cleaning also. I just got my pan so I have not tried the recipe yet.

pull aparts! I sold 3 pans last weekend with my first demo of the pull aparts. You bet I'll be doing those more often!

I would say get the Family Size skillet... i use it for browning ground beef, eggs, grilled sandwiches, to saute' veggies, baked omlets plus you can bake a cake in it!
ps-i have the Prof. and the exec.lid fits it great.

12 inch Skillet gets my vote.

Also, start doing those Pull Aparts!!! They are awesome!

12 inch family skillet! I have 8 shows booked for January already - and ALL of them booked because they want the Family Skillet! Do the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake at your shows, and you will book 'em every time!

I agree with the skillet as well! My last two show's I did the Turtle Fudge Skillet and the guest were amazed that it went in the oven and that the cake flipped out perfectly

I use the Family Skillet for everything!!!!!!

I don't think you can go wrong with the family skillet, and so many others agree, lol. I think that it is just awesome that you can bake a cake in it.

I would demo the pull aparts at your shows. Guests LOVE them & when you invert them onto a medium square (new cranberry one looks great) they are amazed at how easily they slide out.

The other piece I use most is the 12" skillet. Guests LOVE the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake! I had one lady who wasn't supposed to eat chocolate & nuts have a small piece b/c she couldn't resist! Again, they are amazed at how easily it's inverted.

I use the Family Skillet for everything!!!

I would go with the family skillet. I'm going to be doing the turtle fudge cake, but the last few shows I've been doing the upside pineapple cake and everyone's been wowed by it.

Thank you everyone!! I will DEFINITELY start doing the pull aparts at shows and I think my next purchase will be the Family Skillet!
Thanks again :D
Happy Thanksgiving!!

I agree with all the previous responses 12" skillet, but add that every time I do the pineapple upside down cake I sell at least one and/or have bookings with hosts who want to earn it free!

1. What types of cookware are essential for a well-equipped kitchen?

The essential types of cookware for a well-equipped kitchen include a saucepan, a frying pan, a stockpot, a baking sheet, and a Dutch oven. These types of cookware are versatile and can be used for a variety of cooking methods.

2. What materials are best for cookware?

The best materials for cookware are stainless steel, cast iron, and non-stick coatings. Stainless steel is durable and easy to clean, while cast iron is great for heat retention and can be used on any cooking surface. Non-stick coatings are perfect for cooking delicate foods without them sticking to the pan.

3. How many pieces of cookware do I need?

This depends on your cooking needs and the size of your household. A basic set of cookware usually includes 8-10 pieces, but you can also purchase individual pieces to add to your collection as needed.

4. What is the difference between non-stick and stainless steel cookware?

Non-stick cookware has a coating that prevents food from sticking, making it easier to clean and great for cooking delicate foods. Stainless steel cookware is durable and can be used for high-heat cooking methods, but may require more oil or butter to prevent sticking.

5. How do I properly care for my cookware?

To properly care for your cookware, make sure to follow the manufacturer's instructions. Generally, hand-washing with mild soap and avoiding harsh abrasives is recommended. Avoid using metal utensils on non-stick coatings and make sure to dry your cookware thoroughly before storing to prevent rusting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlessedWifeMommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • lt1jane
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • lauriedip