• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Pam Professional Cooking Spray: Perfect for High-Heat Cooking

In summary, the New Pam Professional cooking spray is advertised as a product that "Resists residue build-up for easy clean-up" and is perfect for high-heat sauteeing, stir-fry, and roasting. Test kitchens have also used cooking sprays on some products.
chefann
Gold Member
I'm posting this in the product area because it's related to the use and care for many of our products.

I'm finally going through the coupon inserts from Sunday's paper, and there's one for New Pam Professional cooking spray. According to the ad, it "Resists residue build-uup for easy clean-up" and "Perfect for high-heat sauteeing, stir-fry and roasting."

Has anyone tried this yet? I'd like to be able to recommend something to customers that won't buildup on stoneware or cookware.

chefann said:
I'm posting this in the product area because it's related to the use and care for many of our products.

I'm finally going through the coupon inserts from Sunday's paper, and there's one for New Pam Professional cooking spray. According to the ad, it "Resists residue build-uup for easy clean-up" and "Perfect for high-heat sauteeing, stir-fry and roasting."

Has anyone tried this yet? I'd like to be able to recommend something to customers that won't buildup on stoneware or cookware.

I saw this too - actually looked at it in the Grocery Store yesterday.......I was wondering the same thing.

Hmmm, I'll try it if you'll try it:rolleyes: ????

OK. I've got to go grocery shopping anyway. If they have it there, I'll pick up a can (the 30-cent coupon helps, too).

Of course, the Test Kitchen might have an opinion on professional sprays. They might get them already from a restaurant supply.

Oh, I love Pam so I can't wait for your review. I use the PAM grill & baking spray all the time, but never liked how the original always turned brown so fast when using it to saute.

Jessica

My understanding is the reason we shouldn't use it on our cookware is becuase it contains silicone (which makes it turn brown and builds up). If the ingredients don't list any kind of silicone, it might be OK. I'm curious to hear what you guys think of it.

The test kitchens actually do use cooking sprays on some products (like the silicone cupcake pan) and even recommend it on the demo videos.

My Meijer didn't have it when I went last week, and I didn't have my coupons with me yesterday at a different grocery store. I'll try to remember next time I'm out.

I have tried the New Pam Professional cooking spray and I must say, it works wonders! It truly lives up to its claims of resisting residue build-up and being perfect for high-heat cooking. I have used it for sauteeing, stir-fry, and roasting and have been impressed with the results every time. Not only does it make clean-up a breeze, but it also helps protect the surface of stoneware and cookware. I highly recommend it to all of my customers and have received great feedback from them as well. Give it a try and see the difference it makes in your cooking and cleaning routine. Happy cooking!

1. What makes Pam Professional Cooking Spray different from other cooking sprays?

Pam Professional Cooking Spray is specifically designed for high-heat cooking, making it perfect for searing, grilling, and broiling. It has a higher smoke point than traditional cooking sprays, which means it won't burn or leave a residue on your cookware.

2. Can I use Pam Professional Cooking Spray on non-stick cookware?

Yes, Pam Professional Cooking Spray is safe to use on both non-stick and stainless steel cookware. Its high smoke point and non-stick formula make it a versatile choice for all types of cooking.

3. Is Pam Professional Cooking Spray gluten-free?

Yes, Pam Professional Cooking Spray is gluten-free and does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye ingredients. It is also free from other common allergens such as dairy, nuts, and soy.

4. How do I use Pam Professional Cooking Spray?

Shake well before each use and hold the can upright about 6-8 inches from the surface you want to spray. Spray in a sweeping motion to evenly coat the surface. For best results, use Pam Professional Cooking Spray on a cool surface before heating.

5. Can I use Pam Professional Cooking Spray as a substitute for oil or butter in baking?

Yes, you can use Pam Professional Cooking Spray as a substitute for oil or butter in baking. It will help prevent your baked goods from sticking to the pan and make for easier clean-up. However, for the best flavor and texture, we recommend using the recommended amount of oil or butter in your recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl