• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Use Simple Additions to Make Entertaining Easier and More Impressive?

In summary, the Legos for Adults are a versatile and easy to use product. They can be used in many different ways for entertaining or decorating. They are safe and chip resistant. They are also a high class way to serve food.
stefani2
Can anyone help me to sell the SA? I LOVE them - but only have the Small Bowl and Caddy, and the Oval Platter. I want to learn some cool tips or ideas to help promote them for the Oct. Host Sp.?

TY

Use the words "legos for adults"

They can be used in many different set ups for entertaining or decorating...

They can be warmed in the oven up to 200 degrees, so if you are serving something and want it to stay warm longer, heat first.

DW safe and chip resistant

Colors and designs complement any decor (especially the white!)

Food really looks "high class" when served on these...even getting apps at BJ's or Sam's club, then serving on our SA will make you look like you had your party catered!

These are NOT one trick ponys! You can mix them up for many different uses! (For example, use the large square bowl with a small square filled with dip as your chip and dip plate...or use the large square alone for serving a large salad...or the buns at a buffet table...)

Lego's for adults!!! Love it :)

I always tell my customers that I use my SA for everyday use, cause I really do and I tell them that they are really easy to "dress up" too.

Also make something like the BLT Mac N Cheese from the 29 Mins cookbook and serve in your oval platter ( I use the large round platter) However the colors of the food with the bowl seems to make people love it from my experience! Make sure you use the platers and bowls is bascially my tip! ha ha ha and not just set them out for people to see! :)

Yes, definately use them to serve in.

Also, I loved the tip I heard at conference. At my cooking show live, the lady mentioned that at a pot-luck...even if you buy store bought potato salad, serve it in SA. It'll go faster than someone else's (homemade) potato salad that they put in the gladware type--throw away containers. (nice presentation)

Isn't that the truth! It is all in the presentation.

don't forget as part of the Legos that you can flip bowls upside down and put larger bowls or plates on top to make a cake stands and centerpieces and stuff... I think that's pretty cool!!

there are lots of ideas in the little insert that comes with the SA items in the box too

also go to CC and search "Debi Lilly". The first link that comes up (Gift Wrapping blah blah blah) has a few ideas and I'm sure the other links will as well.

lacychef said:
Yes, definately use them to serve in.

Also, I loved the tip I heard at conference. At my cooking show live, the lady mentioned that at a pot-luck...even if you buy store bought potato salad, serve it in SA. It'll go faster than someone else's (homemade) potato salad that they put in the gladware type--throw away containers. (nice presentation)

There is a great training CD called Selling Product Collections, that has lots of great tips on selling SA. One of the best was about this idea, and I have used it successfully. I tell people they can entertain so easily with SA, even if they buy their appetizers and desserts at the deli, bakery, and frozen food section. You can take a Meat & Cheese Platter, or a Fruit or Veggie Tray in a plastic container and arrange it on SA pieces, and it will look like you have gone to all kinds of work, and people will be so impressed with how beautiful it looks - your party will be a success, with no stress on your part! I compare it to that old Rice Crispies Treat commercial, where the Mom is in the kitchen reading a book, while her family is asking if the treats are done yet....and when she gets done with the book, she slaps some flour on her face, and produces them like she has been slaving in the kitchen the whole time. I tell them that can be them with SA!

Related to How Can I Use Simple Additions to Make Entertaining Easier and More Impressive?

What is the purpose of "Selling Simple Additions"?

The purpose of "Selling Simple Additions" is to introduce customers to additional products that can enhance their cooking and entertaining experience. These products are designed to be simple and versatile, making them easy to incorporate into any kitchen or dining space.

How do I know which simple additions to offer to my customers?

Pampered Chef provides training and resources to help you identify which simple additions would be most appealing to your customers. You can also take cues from the types of products your customers are already interested in, and suggest simple additions that complement those products.

Do I need to purchase the simple additions in order to sell them?

No, you do not need to purchase the simple additions in order to sell them. However, it can be helpful to have some of the products on hand to demonstrate to your customers and show the versatility of the products.

Can I offer discounts or promotions on simple additions?

Yes, you can offer discounts or promotions on simple additions as long as they adhere to the company's policies and procedures. It is important to communicate these promotions clearly and accurately to your customers to ensure a positive experience.

How do I effectively incorporate simple additions into my cooking demonstrations?

When planning your cooking demonstrations, think about which simple additions would enhance the dishes you are preparing. You can also use simple additions to showcase different ways to use a product, or to demonstrate how a product can make cooking and entertaining easier. Be sure to highlight the benefits and features of the simple addition to your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • BlessedWifeMommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • bbauman07
  • Products and Tips
Replies