• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theAppetizer Plate Stand And.....

In summary, Celeste found a way to use her new Small Round bowls to sell two products at once. She will be using them at her fall preview and at future shows.
soccermama
the NEW Small Round bowls!!!!!!

I was unpacking my new stuff today, and showing it all off to my kiddos. I set up the plates in the stand, then opened up the box of bowls. My son got totally excited and told me that I should use the stand to hold the BOWLS! And they fit! How cool is that?!?!?!? So I'll be buying several more of the bowls now, because my winter shows I showcase soups, and I can use the bowls and stand and sell TWO products at once. lol Isn't my son cool? ;)

You have trained him well!

Celeste that is an awesome tip! Love that! How cute for an ice cream social for the summer too!

That is a great idea and good to know

My hospitality Dir. suggested to bring the stand and only 1 plate to shows this fall. You can purchase small dessert sized plates from the dollar store and they fit in there as well. That way you won't have to worry about breaking your dishes or carrying all of those plates.

Chef Kearns said:
My hospitality Dir. suggested to bring the stand and only 1 plate to shows this fall. You can purchase small dessert sized plates from the dollar store and they fit in there as well. That way you won't have to worry about breaking your dishes or carrying all of those plates.

Love that Idea!

katie0128 said:
You have trained him well!

Yes, he's trained VERY well! I rent him out for housecleaning, too ;) (j/k of course.... he's too busy doing MY housework! He's been called a "Stepford Child" by a local radio personality..... lol)

I think it's great that the paper dessert plates would fit in the stand, but for me, the whole point is getting people to want to buy them for their beauty and ease of use. I would feel like in showing them they can use paper plates just as easily, they would skip the stand with plates all together and go buy the paper..... that's just me, though. The one who bought 12 small square SA plates so I wouldn't have to use paper plates for my BUNCO game last December, and I'm considering buying a second set of the App. Plates & Caddy for my BUNCO game this year...... yes, I'm a bit psycho! ;)

soccermama said:
The one who bought 12 small square SA plates so I wouldn't have to use paper plates for my BUNCO game last December, and I'm considering buying a second set of the App. Plates & Caddy for my BUNCO game this year...... yes, I'm a bit psycho! ;)
That's me too. I have 12 of the dessert plates for parties and I am thinking that I will need to host a show in November to get a second set of the appet & caddy at 60% off!

I have taken that caddy with 14 plates (I have them stacked 2 white, 1 cranberry, 2 white... ending in 2 white - so pretty) in it to every show in August with a star shaped card on it saying available in September. They are loving it. None of my hosts will have to buy paper plates any more!

i feel the same way, without showing off the whole set you might as well not bring it. everyone is different though. i like the fact that my hosts don't have to buy paper plates anymore and at the same time i'm showing off a great new product. i still can't get over the value of this set... it's insane, all that for $60.

beth, if you don't mind i'm going to be borrowing that star idea!

THanks for that tip Celeste! Good to know. These are going to be such a hit:love:

ginamkiely said:
i feel the same way, without showing off the whole set you might as well not bring it. everyone is different though. i like the fact that my hosts don't have to buy paper plates anymore and at the same time i'm showing off a great new product. i still can't get over the value of this set... it's insane, all that for $60.

beth, if you don't mind i'm going to be borrowing that star idea!

That is what my guests were saying at my Fall Preview! They loved it!

I can't wait to use them at all of my Sept Shows! And I am already planning on a Nov Show so I can get them at 60% off too!

I love the stand and plates. I'll be ordering some of the cranberry plates soon, because I love the look of the two colors together.Celeste, I love the info about the small bowls. I'll definitely share that at upcoming shows.

Thanks for a GREAT Tip...had to run downstairs & try it out. Also I have been taking the whole set, I keep then in the box & put it in a TTA Tote.....fits GREAT, slings over my shoulder!:cool:

Now I really have to get some! I forgot to add them to my 1st sample order or actually wasn't sure about the size, I love the larger salad bowl size so now just for curiousity and the caddy I want the smaller ones!:) Thanks for sharing!:thumbup:

I wasn't going to order the set, but I didn't even think about using them at shows so the host doesn't have to have paper stuff. Great... now I have to rethink my sample order... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

i have my next show on tuesday (so nervous) and i was so excited to bring these but then my host called me to inform me that she has CONFIRMED 30 people coming (now i'm REALLY nervous) i'm still going to bring them anyway but I doubt they're going to help her not having to buy plates since the whole neighborhood is coming.

And Katie-- the plates and stand are one of the host choices for November, so it'll be good to take to Sept. and Oct. shows. :)

Related to theAppetizer Plate Stand And.....

1. What is the maximum weight capacity for the Appetizer Plate Stand?

The Appetizer Plate Stand has a maximum weight capacity of 10 pounds.

2. Is the Appetizer Plate Stand dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Appetizer Plate Stand is dishwasher safe for easy clean-up.

3. Can the Appetizer Plate Stand be used for other types of plates besides appetizers?

Yes, the Appetizer Plate Stand can be used for a variety of plate sizes and shapes, making it versatile for any occasion.

4. How many plates can the Appetizer Plate Stand hold?

The Appetizer Plate Stand can hold up to 23 plates, depending on the size and shape of the plates.

5. Is the Appetizer Plate Stand collapsible for storage?

Yes, the Appetizer Plate Stand can be easily collapsed and stored away when not in use, saving space in your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jessamary
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jessamary
  • PCJen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mspibb