• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

App Plates & Caddy - Not Fitting

In summary, the App Plates & Caddy measures 9 inches in diameter and 2 inches in height and is designed to hold up to 4 standard sized dinner plates. It can accommodate most types of plates as long as they are 9 inches in diameter or smaller, and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. If your plates are larger than 9 inches, they may not fit into the caddy.
bridgetbakes
Has anyone had a problem fitting the appetizer plates into the stand? I have a host who just received them and said she cannot fit the 12th plate into the stand. She says it wont fit between the metal bars.

Anyone ever have this problem? Maybe a warping issue?

Yes, I had that issue too. Four of the plates wouldn't fit and had to be sent back. Sometimes where you place them in the stack makes a difference. If I remember right, the bigger ones fit better at the bottom.

I had the same issue, I did a replacement since it was under 30 days and HO pays for shipping!

Thanks for letting me know. I am kind of relieved to hear that she is not the only one. I will recommend sending it back for a replacement.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi there! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We have not received any reports of issues with fitting the appetizer plates into the stand, but we will definitely look into this further. In the meantime, we suggest gently adjusting the metal bars to see if that helps with fitting the 12th plate. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance. Thank you for being a valued customer and for your support of Pampered Chef.

Related to App Plates & Caddy - Not Fitting

What is the size of the App Plates & Caddy?

The App Plates & Caddy measures 9 inches in diameter and 2 inches in height.

Why are my plates not fitting into the caddy?

The App Plates & Caddy is designed to fit standard sized dinner plates (9 inches in diameter). If your plates are larger than this, they may not fit into the caddy.

Can I use the App Plates & Caddy with other types of plates?

Yes, the App Plates & Caddy can accommodate most types of plates as long as they are 9 inches in diameter or smaller.

How many plates can the App Plates & Caddy hold?

The App Plates & Caddy is designed to hold up to 4 standard sized dinner plates.

Is the App Plates & Caddy dishwasher safe?

Yes, the App Plates & Caddy is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca115
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Becca115
  • janetupnorth
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedposey
  • Jessamary