• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Problems With Adjustable Tiered Tower

In summary, the Adjustable Tiered Tower is a lightweight and easy to clean storage option made of durable plastic. Its adjustable tiers can be moved to different heights to accommodate various food items, and it is designed with a sturdy base and secure locking mechanism for stability. Each tier has a weight limit of 10 pounds, and the tower can be disassembled for compact storage and easier cleaning.
Becca115
Has anyone else had problems with the Adjustable Tiered Tower?

I have a customer who had problems getting the large plate to fit. The screw wouldn't fit through the hole in the plate. PC sent a new one. Now the new one has a problem with the middle plate. She even tried to mix the pieces from the 2 sets, but nothing works. She says it's like fitting a square peg in a round hole. Now, of course, she wants a refund. Anyone have this issue?

I had that problem too, but my replacement worked, I too, mixed and matched before I sent the original back. In the end, mine now works...:chef:

Sounds like a defect to me.

yep one host of mine took 3 tries to get one to fit

Yep, just did a refund request for a customer yesterday.

It just seems weird to get 2 defects in a row! Luckily, the customer has a great attitude (she's a friend of my sister). We've nicknamed it the Adjustable Tower of Terror. :) Thanks for the replies! I feel better, I guess, to know it's just not "my luck".

What is the Adjustable Tiered Tower made of?

The Adjustable Tiered Tower is made of durable plastic, making it lightweight and easy to clean.

Can the tiers be adjusted to different heights?

Yes, the Adjustable Tiered Tower features adjustable tiers that can be easily moved to different heights to accommodate different sizes of food items.

Is the tower stable and sturdy?

Yes, the Adjustable Tiered Tower is designed with a sturdy base and secure locking mechanism to ensure stability and prevent wobbling.

What is the weight limit for each tier?

The weight limit for each tier of the Adjustable Tiered Tower is 10 pounds, making it suitable for a variety of food items.

Can the tower be disassembled for storage?

Yes, the Adjustable Tiered Tower can be easily disassembled for compact storage when not in use. The tiers can also be removed for easier cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jody
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jody
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • babywings76