• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help for a Cookware Owner with Problems

I would tell the customer to print out a copy of the order and bring it in with them.HO will ask for the name of the host and other pertinent information, but they should be able to find the order with that information.
pamperedmomto3
Hi! I have a host that owns cookware. She says she's having a few problems with a few pieces. Loves it but would like it better if she wasn't having problems. She no longer has the receipts and the consultant that sold it to her is no longer a consultant. What can I do, how can I help her?

I Would Tell Her To Call Ho And See What They Say And Report Back To You - They Might Ask Her For The Hosts Name Etc -

Also See If The Old Consultant Has Her Pp Still On Her Computer - She Can Probably Print Out A Computer Generated One -

Good Luck!

I've had this happen to me. A customer said that the clear piece for her food chopper had melted in the dishwasher. The consultant who sold it to her was no longer selling PC and she didn't have the receipt. She brought the food chopper to me along with the name of the consultant and the name of the host of the party. I called HO for and explained the situation and they were able to find her in the computer so I mailed the food chopper in for her and HO sent her a new one. It was a great way for me to help build good customer service being a new consultant.

JoLynn

I was just having this conversation yesterday. I believe as long as you have the first and last name of the customer, you can make the exchange as HO has the name in their computers.
Jessica

The data base at HO is awesome. They can pretty much find any order placed since around 2000 (I think). Your customer will need to provide them the state and, preferably, the name of the host and approx time-frame. That siad, they've found orders with a lot less info than that.

Yes, they can look the customer up.

I had a customer that knew approximate purchase date but not the name of the consultant or the receipt. They were able to find it without a problem.

What should I do if my cookware is damaged or defective?

If you have received damaged or defective cookware, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-999-3438 or email us at [email protected]. We will be happy to assist you with a replacement or refund.

How do I properly care for my cookware?

To ensure the longevity of your cookware, we recommend hand washing with warm soapy water and avoiding the use of harsh abrasives. Additionally, always use non-metal utensils to prevent scratching and avoid overheating your cookware.

Can I use my cookware in the oven?

Most of our cookware is oven-safe, but we recommend checking the specific product's instructions or packaging to verify. Generally, our cookware is safe to use in the oven up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.

How do I know which type of cookware is best for my cooking needs?

We offer a wide range of cookware options to suit different cooking styles and needs. Our customer service team can help guide you in choosing the right cookware for your specific needs or you can visit our website for more information on each product.

What if I'm not satisfied with my cookware?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from Pampered Chef. If for any reason you are not happy with your cookware, please contact our customer service team and we will work with you to find a suitable solution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vanscootin
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chellb1234
  • Products and Tips
Replies