• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yellowish Edges to the Adj. Tiered Tower

In summary, some individuals have noticed that the edges of their medium and small plates for a tiered tower appear yellow, possibly due to a thin white glaze or a flaw in the firing process. One person has returned theirs and received a replacement, while others have decided to keep theirs as is. Additionally, some have expressed disappointment in the size of the product.
babywings76
Gold Member
The very edge-the whole rim all the way around-of my medium and small plates for the tiered tower seem to be kind of yellow. I think the white glaze is just thin around the edge or something. I asked a friend to give me her opinion because I didn't know if I was just imagining it or if the lighting was bad. She agreed. Anyone else notice this with theirs? I guess I'll do an adjustment on it because I don't want people noticing that, too.

I just took a look at mine, and the glaze (and color) are even. So it does sound like a flaw on yours.

Double-checked mine. It's fine.

I noticed this too on mine, so I'm glad you said it! Maybe I will return mine to HO as well to get a new one.

I did an online product adjustment. Then I got an e-mail from CS wanting more info about what was wrong. I described the problem and they replied that they are sending me a replacement and a return label.

I just went & looked, and 2 of mine are yellow on the edges. :( It almost looks like they burned in the firing process??? Dang, I'm going to just have to show them like this at my Open House. There is no way that an adjustment will make it here in time.Have to admit though, it's much smaller than I thought it was going to be! :(

Sheila said:
I just went & looked, and 2 of mine are yellow on the edges. :( It almost looks like they burned in the firing process??? Dang, I'm going to just have to show them like this at my Open House. There is no way that an adjustment will make it here in time.

Have to admit though, it's much smaller than I thought it was going to be! :(

I agree about it being small. I put mine together and all I could think was "This is it??" It looked much bigger in photos and at Spring Launch.

Hi there! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We take quality control very seriously, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We recommend adjusting the tiered tower as you mentioned, and if the issue persists, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team for further assistance. We want to make sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase. Thank you for your support of Pampered Chef!

Related to Yellowish Edges to the Adj. Tiered Tower

1. What causes the yellowish edges on the Adj. Tiered Tower?

The yellowish edges on the Adj. Tiered Tower are most likely caused by repeated use and exposure to high heat. Over time, the edges of the tower may become discolored due to heat damage.

2. Can the yellowish edges be removed?

Unfortunately, the yellowish edges cannot be removed. However, you can prevent further discoloration by using the tower at lower temperatures and avoiding direct contact with heat sources.

3. Is the Adj. Tiered Tower still safe to use with the yellowish edges?

Yes, the tower is still safe to use. The yellowish discoloration is only cosmetic and does not affect the functionality or safety of the product.

4. Can I return the Adj. Tiered Tower because of the yellowish edges?

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the yellowish edges, but this is not considered a defect and therefore not eligible for return. If you have any other concerns, please contact our customer service team.

5. How can I prevent the yellowish edges from occurring?

To prevent the yellowish edges from occurring, we recommend using the tower at lower temperatures and avoiding direct contact with heat sources. You can also try using cooking spray or parchment paper to create a barrier between the food and the tower.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jody
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jody
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • Becca_in_MD