• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc Mini Glazed Strawberry Cake

,There is a name brand for the strawberry glaze, but it's not listed specifically. You could try looking for a strawberry glaze made for cake or ice cream.
chefshawna
Gold Member
My director fiddled around with the Mini Cake recipe and adjusted it to fit in with HWC. I helped her demo it at our last meeting and it tasted so good! I thought I would share it with you all.
Cakes
2tbsp butter
2tbsp sugar
3-4 medium to large strawberries
1 pkg 9oz yellow cake mix
1 egg
1 8 oz container sour cream
2-3 tbsp (or more if you want) strawberry glaze (the gel kind found in produce for strawberry shortcake)

Glaze and garnish
2tbsp butter
1/4 cup sugar
1/4-1/2 cup strawberry glaze

Brush Prep Bowls with butter and sprinkle with sugar like Lemon recipe but then use Egg Slicer Plus to cut strawberries and place 2-3 in bottom of each Prep Bowl. Mix cake ingredients in bowl, if the batter isn't pink enough, add more glaze. Pour into Prep Bowls and microwave. We did 4 1/2 minutes and they turned out perfect.
For glaze, microwave butter, sugar and glaze in batter bowl until smooth and pour over cakes.

These cakes tasted so good and really go along with the HWC pink theme. I hope you all enjoy!!!:D

Yummy! I'm going to have to try this one. Probably tastes like strawberry shortcakes.

I made the lemon cakes for my meeting a couple weeks ago and tinted them pink for HWC. They were really cute! 2 drops of coloring tinted the batter a nice pink. I also massaged the lemon slices with a drop of coloring in a bag to tint them. But you could leave them yellow (they make the cakes look a little too anatomically correct, if you know what I mean, when the lemon slices are pink).

chefann said:
I made the lemon cakes for my meeting a couple weeks ago and tinted them pink for HWC. They were really cute! 2 drops of coloring tinted the batter a nice pink. I also massaged the lemon slices with a drop of coloring in a bag to tint them. But you could leave them yellow (they make the cakes look a little too anatomically correct, if you know what I mean, when the lemon slices are pink).
Those would be perfect for a bachelor party!!! LOL

Thanks Shawna. I really want to try that for my HWC parties. I was planning on tweaking the recipe myself but now I don't have to!Chef Ann... interesting visual. :) ZK

I hope you like them, we thought they were really good. You can add as much or as little glaze to the cake mix as you want to get the color right.

chefann said:
I made the lemon cakes for my meeting a couple weeks ago and tinted them pink for HWC. They were really cute! 2 drops of coloring tinted the batter a nice pink. I also massaged the lemon slices with a drop of coloring in a bag to tint them...

You could totally call them Pink Lemonade mini-cakes!

Yummy, these sound so good in strawberry! I loved the lemon flavor too. I can't wait to try it.

is there a name brand for the strawberry glaze? Or something else we can use? I can't seem to find it! Thanks!

Danielle

What is the serving size for the Hwc Mini Glazed Strawberry Cake?

The serving size for the Hwc Mini Glazed Strawberry Cake is one piece, which is approximately 2 inches in diameter.

Can the Hwc Mini Glazed Strawberry Cake be made in advance?

Yes, the Hwc Mini Glazed Strawberry Cake can be made in advance and stored in an airtight container for up to 2 days. Simply reheat in the microwave for 10-15 seconds before serving.

What is the best way to store leftovers of the Hwc Mini Glazed Strawberry Cake?

The best way to store leftovers of the Hwc Mini Glazed Strawberry Cake is to wrap it in plastic wrap or store it in an airtight container and keep it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.

Can I substitute the strawberries for a different fruit in the Hwc Mini Glazed Strawberry Cake?

Yes, you can substitute the strawberries for a different fruit, such as blueberries or raspberries, in the Hwc Mini Glazed Strawberry Cake. However, the cooking time may vary depending on the type of fruit used.

Is the Hwc Mini Glazed Strawberry Cake gluten-free?

No, the Hwc Mini Glazed Strawberry Cake is not gluten-free. It contains all-purpose flour as one of its main ingredients. However, you can try substituting the all-purpose flour with a gluten-free flour blend for a gluten-free version of the cake.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg