• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fresh Strawberry Cake Delight - So Good You'll Want Seconds!

In summary, the Fresh Strawberry Cake Delight is a delicious dessert made with fresh strawberries, cake mix, eggs, oil, and whipped topping. It is a simple and easy dessert to make and can even be made with frozen strawberries. The dessert can last up to 3 days in the refrigerator and can be substituted with homemade whipped cream instead of store-bought whipped topping.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
I made this with fresh crushed strawberries last night YUM!!! I used too much strawberries so it was a bit watery but still good.

mix in DCB 2 1/2 cups of strawberries and 1 cup of sugar nuke for 2-3 mins and stir then add cake mix and 1 stick of butter. YUM!!!

Wow, that sounds easy! Is there really such a thing as too much strawberries? Wouldn't that be like too much garlic (as in "no such thing as . . .)?

It was a bit runny... Better as it set up though.

you could sprinkle some tapioca on it before cooking to help it gel up more.

Hi there! I'm so glad you enjoyed the fresh crushed strawberries in your dish last night. That sounds absolutely delicious! I love using fresh ingredients in my recipes as well. Thank you for sharing your tip about using the DCB and nuking the strawberries. I'll have to try that next time I make this dish. Happy cooking!

What ingredients are in the Fresh Strawberry Cake Delight?

The Fresh Strawberry Cake Delight contains fresh strawberries, cake mix, eggs, oil, and whipped topping.

Is the Fresh Strawberry Cake Delight easy to make?

Yes, the Fresh Strawberry Cake Delight is a simple and easy dessert to make. It only requires a few ingredients and minimal prep time.

Can I use frozen strawberries instead of fresh?

Yes, you can use frozen strawberries in this recipe. However, be sure to thaw and drain them before adding them to the cake mix.

How long does the Fresh Strawberry Cake Delight last?

The Fresh Strawberry Cake Delight can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. It is best enjoyed fresh, but can still be enjoyed after a few days.

Can I substitute the whipped topping with homemade whipped cream?

Yes, you can use homemade whipped cream instead of store-bought whipped topping. Just be sure to whip the cream until stiff peaks form before adding it to the cake.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • chefshawna
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DeeDee616
  • SPAMSTIME