• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Appetizer Plate Doesn't Fit Caddy

In summary, Beth received plates with a caddy that were slightly too big. She called CS and they sent her a new plate. The new plate is also slightly too big.
babywings76
Gold Member
So I got the appetizer plates w/ the caddy last month. One of the plates was just slightly too big and wouldn't fit in it. I called CS and they sent me a new plate (just one and they didn't make me send back anything). But this new plate just arrived and it is also just slightly too big. Is this a common problem?

I have 3 sets now & have never had one be too big.

I've had a couple that were slightly larger but if I put them near the bottom they work in the caddy.

Thanks, Beth! That worked! I put it in first and it fit. Kind of odd, huh?! Some of the others then gave me a little trouble with sitting flat, but I tried loading them on from different angles and it worked. I'm not too thrilled with that, but I still like them, so I think I'll keep it. I had been debating if it was a waste getting it...the plates are a lot smaller than I thought they'd be.

Oh Amanda, I LOVE them! My caddy is full of the cranberry ones and I have a set of white in the closet. We use them whenever we have a group over, perfect size for a couple of munchies and a little dip with some nacho chips. Portion control :D

we use ours for everything... love it for spoon rest too..

I have mine on the counter all the time so if I get up to grab something to eat, voilà. No paper towel required. GO GREEN!!! And I had a larger plate once. I believe they are all hand made so it happens sometimes. Enjoy them!!! Everyday!

I have had at least 2-3 "too big" plates in every set I've gotten - my mother-in-law too. I just put those one on bottom or on top and it works fine. I think it has to do with the process of "firing" the material in the kiln or something?

Kind of goes with what Aimee is saying. It has to do with the nature of the process. I just make sure the few that are a tiny bit bigger go on the bottom. And I LOVE the set!!

1. Why doesn't my appetizer plate fit in the caddy?

There are a few possible reasons why your appetizer plate may not fit in the caddy. One possibility is that the plate is too large for the designated slot or compartment in the caddy. Another reason could be that the caddy is designed for specific types of plates, such as round or square plates, and your plate does not match the shape. It is also possible that the caddy is not meant for use with appetizer plates and is better suited for larger plates.

2. Can I use the caddy for other types of plates?

It depends on the specific design and size of the caddy. Some caddies may be versatile enough to accommodate different types of plates, while others may be designed specifically for a certain type or size of plate. It is important to check the product specifications or contact the manufacturer to determine if the caddy can be used for other types of plates.

3. How do I know if the caddy will fit my plates?

The best way to determine if the caddy will fit your plates is to measure the plates and compare them to the dimensions of the caddy. Most caddies will list the maximum plate size they can accommodate, so be sure to check this before purchasing. You can also look for caddies that have adjustable slots or compartments to fit different plate sizes.

4. Will the caddy scratch or damage my plates?

This will depend on the material of the caddy and the plates. Some caddies may have protective padding or coating to prevent scratching, while others may be made of a rougher material that could potentially scratch delicate plates. It is important to read reviews and product information to ensure the caddy will not damage your plates.

5. Are there caddies specifically made for appetizer plates?

Yes, there are caddies that are specifically designed for appetizer plates. These caddies may have smaller slots or compartments to hold the smaller plates securely. It is important to check the product specifications or ask the retailer if the caddy is suitable for appetizer plates before purchasing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedgirl3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies