• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Buy a Simple Editions Caddy Without Plates?

In summary, a consultant is looking for a caddy that comes with appetizer plates to sell to a past host who only wants the caddy. The consultant also suggests the idea of earning and selling or giving away the plates. Another consultant clarifies that the caddy and plates are sold separately and asks for more information about the specific caddy. The original consultant explains that the past host wants to use the caddy with her own collection of green dishes and is open to purchasing the caddy with cranberry plates. She reaches out to see if anyone has the caddy for sale. There is some discussion about the caddy being sold separately and the option of buying the set and selling the caddy and plates
KellyRedHead
Hi everyone!

I have a past host who wants just the caddy that comes with the appetizer plates and doesn't want the plates. She isn't able to do a show at the moment. I suggested it, to have her earn them and sell or give the plates away.

So does anyone have just the caddy they would like to sell??

You can email me at [email protected]

Thanks-
Kelly

Last edited:
To clarify, do you mean the small bowl caddy? Also, neither the caddy nor the stands come with the SA pieces as a group. All are sold separately. I just want to make sure everyone knows which item you're referring to. Thanks!

Tammy

Tammy,

I think she means the appitizer plates/ caddy that come together...

What the heck is she gonna do with the caddy and no plates? Nosey Nelly wants to know over here.... :p

Yes, she wants the caddy that would normally come with the appetizer plates.

Nosey Nelly... (LOL!!) :p She said she has a set of green dishes she has been collecting and wants to but them on the caddy. She said she would probably purchase it if it came with the cranberry ones, but doesn't want the white ones.

So if anyone has one please let me know.

Thanks-
Kelly

I know, I don't understand why you don't have a choice, of white or cranberry.

pclinskie said:
I know, I don't understand why you don't have a choice, of white or cranberry.

I know I was hoping they would have come out with that choice in the spring catalog.

I will have to email HO my suggestion!:)

Kelly V.

KellyTheChef said:
Tammy,

I think she means the appitizer plates/ caddy that come together...

What the heck is she gonna do with the caddy and no plates? Nosey Nelly wants to know over here.... :p

You are a hoot woman! :)

I had a caddy, but gave it away...man if you would have said something 4 months ago! :) ;)

Wish I had known four months ago!! :cool:

If anyone has one though or knows of anyone, please PM (my inbox in empty now!) or email me.

Thanks!
Kelly V. :chef:

Couldn't she just buy the set as it is then give away or sell the plates? Or you could buy the set, sell her the caddy and advertise the plates here at the marketplace. You still get the commission on it. Just a suggestion...

I've emailed HO my mom purchased the caddy set and then ordered an extra set in cranberry. She wanted another caddy to hold her extra set. I hoped they would offer it the caddy this season

I have a customer who loves the cranberry SA stuff and wanted the stand too. Guess I'll have to write to HO to let them know we need the caddy as a separate product or offer the choice of white or cranberry plates with it.

ragschef said:
Couldn't she just buy the set as it is then give away or sell the plates? Or you could buy the set, sell her the caddy and advertise the plates here at the marketplace. You still get the commission on it. Just a suggestion...

If I did that what do you think I could sell her the caddy for?? $20 maybe too much or do you think more??

Do you also think I could sell the appetizer plates? Did know if people were interested in extras?

You could post that its available and take the best offer, plus shipping. The offers that I've gotten on most of my stuff that I've posted here have been pretty reasonable. You never know who might be interested until you try it out.

Another option: buy the set, keep the caddy and get a set of the cranberry plates and sell that as a set, or use it as an open house door prize. You'll make one guest VERY happy!! ;)

What would you sell her the caddy for??

Based on the size of the other caddies, it is very similar to the small bowl caddy. The small bowl caddy is $12.50. You could probably ask $15

Related to Looking to Buy a Simple Editions Caddy Without Plates?

What is the Simple Editions Caddy?

The Simple Editions Caddy is a versatile and convenient tool for organizing and transporting your cooking and baking essentials. It is designed to make meal prep and cooking easier by keeping all your necessary tools in one place.

What are the dimensions of the Simple Editions Caddy?

The Simple Editions Caddy measures 16 inches in length, 10 inches in width, and 10 inches in height. It is spacious enough to hold all your essential cooking tools, but compact enough to fit on most countertops.

What materials is the Simple Editions Caddy made from?

The Simple Editions Caddy is made from durable and easy-to-clean polyester fabric. It also has sturdy handles made from reinforced nylon webbing for comfortable and secure carrying.

What are the features of the Simple Editions Caddy?

The Simple Editions Caddy has multiple pockets and compartments to keep your cooking tools organized. It also has a removable divider for customizable storage options. Additionally, it has a wipeable interior and a collapsible design for easy storage.

Is the Simple Editions Caddy dishwasher safe?

No, the Simple Editions Caddy is not dishwasher safe. To clean, simply wipe the exterior with a damp cloth and hand wash the interior with warm soapy water. Allow it to air dry completely before storing it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyRedHead
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • KellyRedHead
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
Replies