• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Buy a Plate Caddy and Cookware Protectors? Want to Sell Yours?

In summary, Pampered Chef has a wide range of new spring products available such as non-stick cookware, grilling tools, and a fresh herb keeper. They also offer seasonal items including a lemon zester and strawberry huller. Special discounts and promotions are often available for these new products. Hosting a party is a great way to showcase and earn discounts on the new products. Most of the new spring products are dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to check specific instructions. These products can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant, at a party or through the website.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
I earned level 2, but I really would like the Plate Caddy, anybody want to sell theirs. I also would love more cookware protectors and another set of tumblers

Don't forget April is Kit Enhancement month for all active consultants. You can buy products at 40% off, limit of one each, and a max. of $500. So, if nothing else, just wait a couple of months and order them then... (I know I'll probably be ordering more cookware protectors then myself!)

Tammy

Thanks for reminding me. I am just so impatient!!

1. What new spring products does Pampered Chef have to offer?

Pampered Chef has a wide range of new spring products, including our popular non-stick cookware set, grilling tools, and fresh herb keeper. We also have new seasonal items such as a lemon zester and strawberry huller.

2. Are there any special discounts or promotions for the new spring products?

Yes, we often have special deals and discounts for our new spring products. Be sure to check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. Can I host a party to showcase the new spring products?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free and discounted products. Your consultant can help you plan a fun and interactive party to showcase the new spring products to your friends and family.

4. Are the new spring products dishwasher safe?

Most of our new spring products are dishwasher safe. However, we always recommend checking the specific product instructions for the best care and maintenance.

5. How can I purchase the new spring products?

You can purchase the new spring products through a Pampered Chef consultant, either through a party or by placing an individual order. You can also purchase them directly from our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedtraci
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • stacywhitlow
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
Replies