• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling Old Tta Bag & Wanted Cookware Bags

In summary, the old style TTA Store & Go bag can fit a trifle bowl in it with no padding, but the new TTA Store & Go bag has padding and is bigger. The old style TTA bag is still good, but the new style is better.
chefkeri
Hi all,
I have an old style TTA Store & Go bag
Looking to sell or trade.

Would love the new cookware bags...

Also earned some new S/S '07 products and am buying package A so will have some doubles... willing to sell or trade (but not until I get my delivery)...

Sorry for the short... busy w/ dinner :rolleyes:

Thanks!

chefkeri said:
Hi all,
I have an old style TTA Store & Go bag
Looking to sell or trade.

Would love the new cookware bags...

Also earned some new S/S '07 products and am buying package A so will have some doubles... willing to sell or trade (but not until I get my delivery)...

Sorry for the short... busy w/ dinner :rolleyes:

Thanks!

I don't have anything to trade, but what is the old style TTA like? I am looking to carry my new trifle bowl in it... (with a trifle made, lid on and then the pedestal on top....with maybe some towels aroudn it to pad it and keep it cool....) also, I would love a mix 'n chop, if you have a double of that.

ooooooo; I don't know that I'd carry the Trifle Bowl in that? unless you are REALLY careful. It's in great shape. do you need me to see it the bowl fits in it?
sorry, only 1 m&c.

If you wouldn't mind checking to see if it would fit. I haven't seen a TTA bag in person, so I am not sure if there is any padding at all in it...or if I wrap some towels around it, if it would fit snuggly? Also, are there any differences in the old one vs. the new style? Let me know! Thanks :)

Hi JennI really need to check things first. :eek:
I didn't realize that the new TTA would actually fit in the bag. I thought it was bigger, which it is, but in all the RIGHT places.
I am so sorry. But I have decided to keep it.

But, if you DO find one, here is a pix of what the bowl will look like in the bag. It fits great. There is NO padding though. You have about 2 fingers distance all around the sides; and most of the back depth left to put cold packs on top/bottom. What a GREAT idea. Just be careful you don't bump it on anything too hard.

I will post again when I have my package and discover what doubles I have left over. Sorry for my jump to haste.

Attachments

• trifle bowl.jpg
    trifle bowl.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 765
chefkeri said:
I really need to check things first. :eek:
I didn't realize that the new TTA would actually fit in the bag. I thought it was bigger, which it is, but in all the RIGHT places.
I am so sorry. But I have decided to keep it.

But, if you DO find one, here is a pix of what the bowl will look like in the bag. It fits great. There is NO padding though. You have about 2 fingers distance all around the sides; and most of the back depth left to put cold packs on top/bottom. What a GREAT idea. Just be careful you don't bump it on anything too hard.

I will post again when I have my package and discover what doubles I have left over. Sorry for my jump to haste.

Ok! No problem :) ...I will order one off of supplies!!

I would've thought the trifle bowl would've been taller in the TTA bag. Am I missing something?

Countrykitchenmichelle said:
I would've thought the trifle bowl would've been taller in the TTA bag. Am I missing something?

I just threw the suggestion out there that the trifle bowl could be carried in a TTA tote. If the trifle is finished, you can't store the pedestal inside of it..so with some towels wrapped around, I've heard that it could work!

Yup would fit
Countrykitchenmichelle said:
I think it would fit w/ the pedestal too. I wouldn't though. I'd wrap the ped. and lay it on top, but the whole thing would fit. Pretty cool thing to know.. huh?;)

chefkeri said:
I think it would fit w/ the pedestal too. I wouldn't though. I'd wrap the ped. and lay it on top, but the whole thing would fit. Pretty cool thing to know.. huh?;)

For now, I used my backpack to bring it to my mom's for superbowl! It worked well....cool whip tub on the bottom, then the fininshed TB, then the pedestal, in box on top...and on the side, a bag of tostitos and the EAD to add the whip cream to the top of the trifle!! Now, do I need the TTA tote too?? :)

What is the process for selling old Tta Bag and wanted cookware bags?

The process for selling old Tta Bag and wanted cookware bags is simple. First, gather all of your items and make sure they are clean and in good condition. Then, take clear and detailed photos of each item to showcase its features. Next, create a listing on a reputable marketplace or platform, such as eBay or Facebook Marketplace, and include the photos and a detailed description of the items. Finally, set a fair price and be prepared to negotiate with potential buyers.

How can I ensure that I get a fair price for my old Tta Bag and wanted cookware bags?

To get a fair price for your old Tta Bag and wanted cookware bags, do some research on the current market value of similar items. Look at prices on different platforms and consider the condition and demand for your specific items. You can also ask for advice from fellow Pampered Chef consultants or consult with a professional appraiser.

Can I sell my old Tta Bag and wanted cookware bags through Pampered Chef?

No, Pampered Chef does not have a program for selling old Tta Bag and wanted cookware bags. However, you can host a Pampered Chef party and offer your items as part of a raffle or giveaway to your guests. This could be a fun and interactive way to sell your items while promoting your business.

What are some tips for successfully selling old Tta Bag and wanted cookware bags?

Some tips for successfully selling old Tta Bag and wanted cookware bags include taking high-quality photos, providing detailed descriptions, setting a fair price, and promoting your items on social media and other platforms. You can also offer bundle deals or discounts to attract more buyers.

What should I do if I am having trouble selling my old Tta Bag and wanted cookware bags?

If you are having trouble selling your old Tta Bag and wanted cookware bags, try adjusting the price or offering special promotions to attract more buyers. You can also reach out to other Pampered Chef consultants for advice or consider selling through a consignment store or online marketplace that specializes in kitchenware and cookware items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • Cindy Perry