• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Old Drawstring Cookware Protective Bags

In summary, Iso Old Drawstring Cookware Protective Bags are durable and protective bags designed specifically for cookware. They come in three sizes and are machine washable. These bags can be used for any brand of cookware and are easy to use by simply sliding the cookware in and tightening the drawstring. For extra protection, it is recommended to place a layer of bubble wrap or paper towels between each piece of cookware.
kristina16marie
Gold Member
I'm looking for some of the old drawstring cookware protective bags that were black and have the tpc logo in white. I've attached a pic of what they look like. If you have one or both and are interested in selling, please email me at [email protected] with your asking price!

Attachments

• pc drawstring bags.jpg
    pc drawstring bags.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 425
Bumpity bump bump!

bumping again!

I might have one or two...I will check when I get home tonight.
Amy

:D wahoo!!!!! thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

I do have one I found this weekend if you are still looking. Email me at [email protected]

I have both of them if you still need them...do you remember the asking price for them?

Hi amy, no I don't remember. What is your asking price?

There wasn't a price - they were earned.

thx wadesgirl. for some reason i thought they used to be on the supply order way back.

so amy, just pm me with what price you want for them and we'll work out all the details. =)

What are Iso Old Drawstring Cookware Protective Bags?

Iso Old Drawstring Cookware Protective Bags are specially designed bags made from high-quality materials that protect your cookware from scratches, dings, and other damages while being stored or transported.

What sizes are available for Iso Old Drawstring Cookware Protective Bags?

Currently, we offer Iso Old Drawstring Cookware Protective Bags in three sizes: small (fits up to 8-inch pots and pans), medium (fits up to 10-inch pots and pans), and large (fits up to 12-inch pots and pans).

Are Iso Old Drawstring Cookware Protective Bags machine washable?

Yes, these bags are machine washable. We recommend washing them in cold water and air drying them for best results.

Can Iso Old Drawstring Cookware Protective Bags be used for non-Pampered Chef cookware?

Yes, these bags can be used for any brand of cookware as long as they fit within the size range of the bag.

How do I use Iso Old Drawstring Cookware Protective Bags?

To use, simply slide your cookware into the bag, tighten the drawstring, and store or transport as needed. For added protection, we recommend placing a layer of bubble wrap or paper towels between each piece of cookware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tara28
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • wadesgirl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Zsu
  • amairead