• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Diaper Bags for Sale: $20 incl. Shipping US

In summary, the diaper bag is approximately 16 inches long, 10 inches wide, and 6 inches deep. It is also machine washable and made of durable and water-resistant nylon material. It does not come with any additional accessories, but has adjustable straps that allow it to be worn as a backpack, crossbody, or shoulder bag.
heather223
Gold Member
Hi! I have 2 of the following for sale. They are actually considered diaper bags, but I do not have the changing mats for them. Selling for $20 a piece, including shipping in the US. Please email me at hprayner at aol.com.

I also have a small black polka dot custom made purse that I am selling for the same price. I have to take a picture of it still. I will try to post tomorrow.

Paypal only please.

Attachments

• IMG_0705.jpg
    IMG_0705.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 566
  • IMG_0706.jpg
    IMG_0706.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 543
  • IMG_0719.jpg
    IMG_0719.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 576
Last edited:
Hi! Bumping! :)

One of the pink bags has sold- the other 2 bags are still available!

What are the dimensions of the diaper bag?

The dimensions of the diaper bag are approximately 16 inches long, 10 inches wide, and 6 inches deep.

Is the diaper bag machine washable?

Yes, the diaper bag is machine washable for easy cleaning. We recommend using a gentle cycle and air drying for best results.

Does the diaper bag come with any additional accessories?

No, the diaper bag does not come with any additional accessories. It is a standalone bag designed specifically for carrying diapers and other baby essentials.

What material is the diaper bag made of?

The diaper bag is made of durable and water-resistant nylon material, making it perfect for everyday use and easy to clean.

Can the diaper bag be worn as a backpack?

Yes, the diaper bag has adjustable straps that can be converted to a backpack style for hands-free carrying. It can also be worn as a crossbody or shoulder bag.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa Redford
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
daraza
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Heather8345
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies