• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Cookware Bags? Email [email protected]

In summary, cookware bags are designed to store and transport cookware, with padded or insulated interiors for protection. To order, email [email protected]. Different sizes are available and customization is an option. The cookware bags also come with a limited warranty.
gratergirl
I'm in need of cookware bags. Does anyone have any that they are willing to sell? Please email me at [email protected].
TIA

Does anyone know how much HO is valuing them at on our tax paperwork?

Will it be on this year's tax form? I thought since people got them this year, they would be claimed on next year's form. I don't know....I just know that I didn't earn them becajuse it was a slow time for me and I'd like to have some. I saw them starting at $5.50 on ebay about a month ago ( don't know what the end result was for the bid though) but I won't buy PC off of that site so thought I'd ask again on here.

gratergirl said:
Will it be on this year's tax form? I thought since people got them this year, they would be claimed on next year's form. I don't know....I just know that I didn't earn them becajuse it was a slow time for me and I'd like to have some. I saw them starting at $5.50 on ebay about a month ago ( don't know what the end result was for the bid though) but I won't buy PC off of that site so thought I'd ask again on here.

They'll be on our 2007 taxes.
I am asking because I don't want to sell mine for more than the value they are set at - and I don't want to sell them for less than what I am being taxed on.

Related to Need Cookware Bags? Email [email protected]

1. What are cookware bags?

Cookware bags are specially designed bags used to store and transport cookware, such as pots, pans, and baking sheets. They typically have padded or insulated interiors to protect the cookware from damage during transportation.

2. How do I order cookware bags?

To order cookware bags, simply email [email protected] with your request. Our team at Pampered Chef will be happy to assist you with your order and answer any questions you may have.

3. Are there different sizes of cookware bags available?

Yes, there are various sizes of cookware bags available to accommodate different types and sizes of cookware. Please specify the size and quantity you need in your email to [email protected].

4. Can I customize the cookware bags with my name or logo?

Yes, we offer customization options for cookware bags. Please include your customization requests in your email to [email protected] and our team will provide you with more information and pricing.

5. Do the cookware bags come with a warranty?

Yes, our cookware bags come with a limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. If you encounter any issues with your cookware bag, please contact us at [email protected] for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gratergirl
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
gratergirl
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • gratergirl
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies