• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Swap Your 2020 Confrence Tote for Last Year's Black Bag - Brand New!

Beck and Ginger are swapping bags! I just got my burgundy striped tote today!!!! Love it!I definitely think I'm keeping this one! Anyone else get their burgundy striped tote and not want it??? I am willing to buy it.I bet one of the guys that attended conference this year might be interested, this year's was rather feminine but last years could work more as a messenger bag.
heat123
Silver Member
Wanting this years Black and Tan bag to swap for either last year's all black 2007 confrence bag or 2006(?) black and creme messanger style bag. Both bags are Brand new in thier bags! Any interested takers email or pm me! TIA!

Thanks Ginger! I LOVE this Years Tote! I am using it as a purse!:)

Love mine as well, it was the only one I didn't have....:cool:

I bet one of the guys that attended conference this year might be interested, this year's was rather feminine but last years could work more as a messenger bag.

The bag sounds nice. I can't wait to get mine next week!! :)

Just 7 more sleeps to Canadian Conference!! :D

jcsmilez said:
I bet one of the guys that attended conference this year might be interested, this year's was rather feminine but last years could work more as a messenger bag.

We already did an even swap. I did not like this years, but I wanted another messenger bag & did not have that one...its GREAT to have friends from all over the country!!:cool:

Ginger428 said:
We already did an even swap. I did not like this years, but I wanted another messenger bag & did not have that one...its GREAT to have friends from all over the country!!:cool:

That's great! I'm glad you both got what you wanted.:):)

pamperedbecky said:
That's great! I'm glad you both got what you wanted.:):)

All thanks to you Beck and Ginger!!:chef: You both Rock! Thanks again!:love: I love this years bag as my new purse!:D

I just got my burgundy striped tote today!!!! Love it!
I definitely think I'm keeping this one! The pumpkin dish is a cute little thing too!

janetupnorth said:
I just got my burgundy striped tote today!!!! Love it!
I definitely think I'm keeping this one!

The pumpkin dish is a cute little thing too!

Anyone else get their burgundy striped tote and not want it??? I am willing to buy it.

jcsmilez said:

I have this year's tote and last year's tote and I use them both.

BUT if any of you guys want to do that same trade I do have one of last year's all black messenger bags (new - never used - still in plastic) that I would trade for one of this year's tan and black bags.

What is the difference between the 2020 conference tote and last year's black bag?

The 2020 conference tote is a new design with updated features and materials, while last year's black bag is a classic design with a different color and slightly different functionality.

Can I still use the 2020 conference tote even if I have last year's black bag?

Absolutely! The 2020 conference tote is a great addition to your collection and can be used independently or alongside last year's black bag.

How do I swap my 2020 conference tote for last year's black bag?

To swap your 2020 conference tote for last year's black bag, simply bring the tote to our booth at the conference and our team will assist you with the exchange.

Do I have to pay any additional fees to swap my 2020 conference tote for last year's black bag?

No, there are no additional fees for swapping your 2020 conference tote for last year's black bag. It is a complimentary exchange for our customers.

What is the benefit of swapping my 2020 conference tote for last year's black bag?

The benefit of swapping your 2020 conference tote for last year's black bag is the opportunity to switch up your bag style and have a brand new bag to use for all your Pampered Chef needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rhonda4554
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
rhonda4554
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • scottcooks