• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking Steak Knives - Help a Past Hostess Out!

In summary, the Pampered Chef steak knives are made with high-quality stainless steel and have a serrated edge for easy cutting. They are also dishwasher safe and can be used for cutting various types of food. The set comes with four knives and a lifetime warranty is offered for any issues.
KellyRedHead
Hi Everyone!

I have a past hostess that really wanted the steak knives that were offered as one of the hostess specials in June, but just had a show and no one booked in June off her, and she didn't want to do another show.

So I was wondering if anyone may have a set they would like to sell??

You can either email me or PM me to let me know.

Thanks-:)
Kelly
[email protected]

1. What makes the Pampered Chef steak knives different from other brands?

Our steak knives are made with high-quality stainless steel and have a serrated edge for easy cutting. They also have a comfortable grip handle for a secure and comfortable grip while using.

2. Are the steak knives dishwasher safe?

Yes, our steak knives are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing them with warm soapy water to prolong their lifespan.

3. Can the steak knives be used for other types of food besides steak?

Yes, our steak knives can be used for cutting other types of food such as chicken, vegetables, and even bread. Their sharp serrated edge makes them versatile for all types of food.

4. How many steak knives come in a set?

Our set of steak knives comes with four knives. This is the perfect amount for a family or small dinner party.

5. Do you offer a warranty for the steak knives?

Yes, we offer a lifetime warranty for our steak knives. If you experience any issues with the knives, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyRedHead
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • KellyRedHead
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • KellyRedHead