• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking White Carafe - Willing to Buy!

In summary, the white carafe is made of high-quality, durable glass that can hold up to 1 liter of liquid. It is dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended for longevity. The carafe comes with a matching lid and can be used for both hot and cold beverages, as well as in the microwave and fridge.
KellyRedHead
I have a customer that has the older style white carafe and would like another one.

Does anyone have one that they would like to sell??

Either PM me or email me.

Thanks-
Kelly

[email protected]

Bump! Anyone?

Kelly,
I sent you a PM.

I need one of these also if someone else has one!!!!

I have one that has never been used. I just don't have the box it goes in or the instructions that came with it.. I only used it to show to people at shows.

1. What material is the white carafe made of?

The white carafe is made of high-quality, durable glass that is safe for both hot and cold beverages.

2. How much does the white carafe hold?

The white carafe can hold up to 1 liter of liquid, making it perfect for serving drinks at parties or for everyday use.

3. Is the white carafe dishwasher safe?

Yes, the white carafe is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the lifespan of the product.

4. Does the white carafe come with a lid?

Yes, the white carafe comes with a matching white lid that helps keep your drinks hot or cold for longer periods of time.

5. Can the white carafe be used for both hot and cold drinks?

Yes, the white carafe is designed to be versatile and can be used for both hot and cold beverages. It is also safe to use in the microwave and fridge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
mbkraese
  • Kristin Radunz
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefShalon
  • cincychef