• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Be Careful With Appetizer Plates!

In summary, some of the appetizer plates that were sent out have small chips on them, and customers will have to send the whole set back if they have a problem. This is a HUGE oversight, and hopefully they will see that and take in consideration how costly it will be to replace the entire set everytime just for one plate.
pamperedgirl3
I just wanted to let everyone know that they need to be extra careful with their appetizer plates. Some of mine slid off & one now has a small chip on the top of it. I tried to do a product adjustment and was told that they do not have replacement plates. So if I want the one with a chip replaced, I will have to send all 12 back, plus the caddy.

I personally think that is a bad oversight. That is way too much to expect us or our customers to pay just to get a replacement on one plate. I think they should have replacement plates on hand to send out. Plus what will they do with the 11 good ones, plus a good caddy? They can't resell them--they are used. I just wanted to let everyone know that if a customer has a problem with one of these plates, that they will have to send them all back.

You should only have to send back the plates - not the caddy

I did the adjustment online, so this was told to me over email. The customer service rep said I would have to send everything. But even if I just have to send all 12 plates--that's pretty expensive! I'm hoping maybe they'll choose to do 4 white ones next season like they have in cranberry, so I can buy replacements to keep on hand!

Kathytnt said:
You should only have to send back the plates - not the caddy

Nope, you do have to send the whole thing back.. INCLUDING the caddy. Pretty stupid if you ask me.

My host broke one of my plates and I have to send the whole thing in just for one plate!!!

I agree with pamperedgirl, this is a HUGE oversight, and hopefully they will see that, and take in consideration how costly it will be to replace the entire set everytime just for one plate!

That is weird because I did a product adjustment and I think it only sent me the plates so I only have to return the plates but it was in the first 30 days

I had bad plates in my first shipment and they wanted the entire thing back and sent fed ex to get it....weird thing was, when they replaced it they came in two seperate shipments. The stand came @ 3 days before the plates.

I now have one broken plate (broke in my rolling tote en route to a show:cry: ). I really hope they don't want the entire thing back....that is really ridiculous! Maybe they'll have it worked out soon. I'd rather buy one plate than send it all back.....things like that are what drives up our prices....and I don't want our shipping prices to increase any more, we have the best shipping prices of all the DS companies I've dealt with....and I'd like to keep it that way.

pamperedlinda said:
I now have one broken plate (broke in my rolling tote en route to a show:cry: ). I really hope they don't want the entire thing back....that is really ridiculous! Maybe they'll have it worked out soon. I'd rather buy one plate than send it all back.....things like that are what drives up our prices....and I don't want our shipping prices to increase any more, we have the best shipping prices of all the DS companies I've dealt with....and I'd like to keep it that way.

I pretty much put that in my email reply to customer service too.

What are the dimensions of the "Be Careful With Appetizer Plates!"?

The "Be Careful With Appetizer Plates!" measures 6.25 inches in diameter and has a depth of 1 inch.

Are the "Be Careful With Appetizer Plates!" microwave safe?

Yes, the "Be Careful With Appetizer Plates!" are microwave safe. However, we recommend using them for reheating rather than cooking as they are not designed to withstand high heat for long periods of time.

Can the "Be Careful With Appetizer Plates!" be used in the oven?

No, the "Be Careful With Appetizer Plates!" are not oven safe. They are made of ceramic material which can crack or break if exposed to high temperatures.

Do the "Be Careful With Appetizer Plates!" come in a set?

Yes, the "Be Careful With Appetizer Plates!" are sold in a set of 4. This makes them perfect for entertaining or for everyday use with your family.

How do I clean the "Be Careful With Appetizer Plates!"?

The "Be Careful With Appetizer Plates!" are dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing them with gentle soap and warm water to preserve their design and color. Avoid using abrasive materials or harsh chemicals when cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • otisbg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies