• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Upgrade Your Appetizer Game with Thinner Plates - Discover the Caddy Advantage!

In summary, "New Appetizer Plates" are small, decorative plates designed for serving appetizers. They are best used for a variety of appetizers, including small bites, and are often dishwasher safe. These plates can also be used for other purposes and the number of plates in a set varies depending on the brand.
DebPC
Staff member
I only have the older ones and the caddy.In the caddy using the older ones you could fit 16. With the new plates being thinner can you fit more?

I am sure! I only have the four new ones but they are much thinner. I'm thinking 20 or 24 would fit.

My caddy will only fit 14 of the old version and then I have to find the smallest one for the top plate.

ETA: I know I had 16 of the holiday plates in mine and there was still room for a LOT more...

It's possible that you may be able to fit more with the new plates being thinner, but it really depends on the specific dimensions of the caddy and the plates. It's always best to check the measurements before assuming you can fit more. Have you tried measuring them or comparing the dimensions online?

1. What are "New Appetizer Plates"?

"New Appetizer Plates" are a new line of small, decorative plates designed specifically for serving appetizers. These plates are often smaller in size than traditional dinner plates and are meant to showcase and enhance the presentation of various appetizers.

2. What types of appetizers are best served on these plates?

These plates are designed to hold a variety of appetizers, including small bites such as cheese and crackers, charcuterie, dips and spreads, and even mini sandwiches. They can also be used for presenting desserts or small portioned dishes.

3. Are these plates dishwasher safe?

Most of these "New Appetizer Plates" are made from durable and dishwasher safe materials such as porcelain, ceramic, or melamine. It is always best to check the product label or instructions for specific care guidelines.

4. Can these plates be used for other purposes besides serving appetizers?

While these plates are primarily designed for serving appetizers, they can also be used for other purposes such as holding small snacks, organizing jewelry or trinkets, or even as decorative pieces around the house.

5. How many plates come in a set?

The number of plates in a set can vary depending on the brand and product. Some sets may come with 4 plates, while others may come with 6 or more. It is best to check the product description or packaging for the specific number of plates included in each set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • krahema