• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Problem With Cover for Pineapple Wedger

In summary, the cover for the Pineapple Wedger has been known to crack or break after repeated use, making it difficult to use the tool properly and potentially causing injury. However, the wedger can still be used without the cover, although caution is recommended due to the sharp blades. Replacement covers are available for purchase and to prevent cracking or breaking, hand washing is recommended and there is a limited lifetime warranty for the product.
cochef
Gold Member
Has anyone had an issue with this? A recent host received two Wedgers and the covers don't even come close to fitting - even after the hot water thing. We have had them replaced twice and HO says there is nothing else they can do but issue a refund or do an exchange. I got my wedger when they first came out and it fits the "new" cover fine - they have been redesigned with a wider space in between where you push it down to release it from the wedger. Probably because too many were getting cut. Anyway, my wedger is just slightly bigger that the new ones and I think that is the problem but HO doesn't agree. Any suggestions?

Did they run them through the dishwasher? That is what is recommended. I don't know that hot water is enough.

That's what I meant by the "hot water". Waiting to see if a second trip through the dishwasher does anything :(

What is the problem with the cover for the Pineapple Wedger?

The cover for the Pineapple Wedger has been known to crack or break after repeated use. This can make it difficult to use the tool properly and may result in injury.

Can I still use the Pineapple Wedger without the cover?

Yes, you can still use the Pineapple Wedger without the cover. However, we recommend using caution as the blades are sharp and may cause injury without the cover.

Is there a replacement cover available for the Pineapple Wedger?

Yes, we do offer replacement covers for the Pineapple Wedger. Please contact our customer service department for assistance in ordering a replacement cover.

How can I prevent the cover from cracking or breaking?

To prevent the cover from cracking or breaking, we recommend hand washing the Pineapple Wedger and avoiding placing it in the dishwasher. The high heat and pressure from the dishwasher can cause the cover to become brittle and break.

Is there a warranty for the Pineapple Wedger?

Yes, we offer a limited lifetime warranty for the Pineapple Wedger. If your cover has cracked or broken within the warranty period, please contact our customer service department for a replacement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca115
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Becca115
  • chefjwr
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefjwr
  • Melissa78