• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outdoor Caddy Questions - Help Please

In summary, the customer is asking about the outdoor plate caddy and the divider between the plates and silverware. The caddy fits 10" plates and the carrier does not look much bigger. The tumblers will not fit in the utensils section and the silverware is in a separate section.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
I have a customer that is asking me about the outdoor plate caddy and I couldn't answer her questions. I told her I'd get an answer for her by tomorrow though. :)

She wants to know if there is a divider in there between the plates and the silverware...in other words, if you take out the plates will the silverware stay standing or fall over.

Also what size diameter plates fit in there?

Thanks in advance guys!!!!

It fits our 10" plates and the carrier doesn't look much bigger. Not for sure about the utensils but I do know that it expands both in the back and in the napkin area. Didn't realize that until I watched the spring/summer dvd. And the handle is on the back also. These were questions a host asked me.

I'm not positive, but I am thinking no. The reason is because at a meeting recently someone had the plates, napkins and the tumblers in the caddy. The tumblers were in the utensil spot with the caddy expanded. I didn't look in to see if there was a divider, but I am thinking if the tumblers can fit. Then there probably wasn't a divider.
Now I am curious too.

The silverware is in a separate section. You could take out all of the plates and it wouldn't affect the silverware at all. HTH.

climbercanoe3 said:
I'm not positive, but I am thinking no. The reason is because at a meeting recently someone had the plates, napkins and the tumblers in the caddy. The tumblers were in the utensil spot with the caddy expanded. I didn't look in to see if there was a divider, but I am thinking if the tumblers can fit. Then there probably wasn't a divider.
Now I am curious too.

The tumblers won't fit in the utensils section. She must have only had 6 plates in there with the tumblers. That's a good idea though.

Thanks, Cindy,good to know. I knew the tumblers were in there. I just didn't count the plates or look to see about a divider.

pamperedposey said:
The silverware is in a separate section. You could take out all of the plates and it wouldn't affect the silverware at all. HTH.

Yes, that was what I was looking for!

Just as a reference, Janet, I put about 40 Chinet plates in the holder for a big party we had at the house (the nice heavy paper plates) and jammed a bunch of forks, spoons and knives in the utensil holder. I also put the nice thick napkins in the napkin part. It was so nice and held together, everyone kept asking where the plates and utensils were! When I pointed them out, they all just said, "oh, how NEAT!"

cathyskitchen said:
Just as a reference, Janet, I put about 40 Chinet plates in the holder for a big party we had at the house (the nice heavy paper plates) and jammed a bunch of forks, spoons and knives in the utensil holder. I also put the nice thick napkins in the napkin part. It was so nice and held together, everyone kept asking where the plates and utensils were! When I pointed them out, they all just said, "oh, how NEAT!"

Thanks Cathy for that reference too! It helps since I'm pretty sure this customer doesn't have the plates yet. I'd try to sell them to her, but she doesn't like the green this year. She LOVES the party sticks though and was looking at the plate caddy for outdoors and some other items, so we'll sell the other stuff! :)

I do like the caddy, but personally, was secretly hoping for something just a bit nicer (classier looking) for indoor use too. But hey, beggers can't be choosers! It is nice how it expands...oh, and I have the green bar board in mine too.

Just saw this...have to chime in that I keep the holder 'loaded at all times" with PC plates, and chinette, etc.
It lives on top of the microwave, VERY handy!

CookingwithMary said:
Just saw this...have to chime in that I keep the holder 'loaded at all times" with PC plates, and chinette, etc.
It lives on top of the microwave, VERY handy!

How funny. That's where mine is too! :D

1. What is the Outdoor Caddy and what is it used for?

The Outdoor Caddy is a versatile organizer designed for outdoor entertaining. It is used to hold and transport all your essential cooking and serving supplies in one convenient place.

2. What materials is the Outdoor Caddy made of?

The Outdoor Caddy is made of durable, weather-resistant polyester fabric and features sturdy handles for easy carrying.

3. How many compartments does the Outdoor Caddy have?

The Outdoor Caddy has 7 compartments of various sizes, including 2 large pockets on the front and back, 2 smaller side pockets, and a spacious main compartment with dividers for organizing items.

4. Can the Outdoor Caddy be used for other purposes besides outdoor entertaining?

Yes, the Outdoor Caddy can also be used for organizing and storing items for picnics, tailgating, camping, and other outdoor activities. It can also be used as a general storage caddy for household or office items.

5. Is the Outdoor Caddy easy to clean?

Yes, the Outdoor Caddy is easy to clean with a damp cloth and mild soap. It is also machine washable for more thorough cleaning. However, we recommend air drying to maintain the caddy's shape and durability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christinaspc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
peichef
  • Rossana
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • jj16