• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! My Hostess Is Avoiding Me!

are some harsh words for your hostess. I hope she responds soon so you can clear up this misunderstanding.
christinaspc
Silver Member
I am thinking my hostess is avoiding me she will call and give me a few orders and that was week after her show and when i told her i would call tomorrow (actually this evening) to see how she was doing and seeing if she would be ready to close her show she don't answer when she knowns i will be calling... Its really sucking my computer says i am QUALIFIED!!!!! But i can't seem to get the women to close her show so i can show pampered chef i am qualifed and get my plates and caddy aptizer set...I signed up the 28th of september and excited about my restart it is going well actually except getting this show to close any ideas on how to get her motivated i don't want to come across as pushy or anything of that nature. Thanks for listening

I'm having the same problem with a lady closing and its starting to make me a little upset. I would love to here some input on this also, with what to do.

There are alot of posts on here about this issue~especially at the end of the month/needing to close before a certain date to "qualify" for one thing or another! I am kinda going through this as well, I *know* she knows it's me calling, and is choosing to ignore it. UGH!!!

The next message you leave her, and I would definately write down EXACTLY what you are going to say, let her know that you need to close her show by x date, and unfortunately, if you don't speak with her before then, you'll have to go ahead & chose what you think she might want for free & that she wouldn't be getting the host special, since you don't what to front that much money...something along those lines, but killing with kindness of course!!!! Make it seem like, and of course you totally do what the give the customers the very best customer service, you want to make sure the guests at her show get their products in a timely manner, especially since they've already paid for them...yada, yada, yada....
That's why you'll want to write it down EXACTLY!! I know it's hard, but hey, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do!! Good luck!! Let us know how it goes!!

If you close it w/o her permission, you may want to have it shipped to you. Tell her that, too. Personally, I wouldn't close w/o talking to the host, but if you have the money for the orders so far then go ahead and send the order. Just make sure you tell the host in your next message that that is what you're going to do.

Have you tried *67 on your phone (maybe it's a different # in the States). If you dial *67, it blocks your number from showing up on her phone:) Works well when calling people who may be avoiding you.
I'd also be honest. Tell her you have a deadline you need to meet. Also, as stated above, that you know how much customers appreciate getting their products promptly, especially at this time of year.
I take it that you guys have also been experiencing back-logs for getting orders shipped:( You could use that as a reason as well ... you want to make sure people get their orders prior to Thanksgiving.

I finally got a call from one of the hostess who wouldn't return my calls and she called at 10:30 pm and i finally closed it yeaaaa me!!!! Like i said to someone i couldn't believe she used a 1/2 price for a quick paring knife but that is her thing she probably having finance problem but i am glad i got her show closed it was a 502.00 show !!!!! One down just one more to go!!!!!!!!!

peichef said:
Have you tried *67 on your phone (maybe it's a different # in the States). If you dial *67, it blocks your number from showing up on her phone:) Works well when calling people who may be avoiding you.
I'd also be honest. Tell her you have a deadline you need to meet. Also, as stated above, that you know how much customers appreciate getting their products promptly, especially at this time of year.
I take it that you guys have also been experiencing back-logs for getting orders shipped:( You could use that as a reason as well ... you want to make sure people get their orders prior to Thanksgiving.

Does the *67 work on cell phones?

Do you dial the *67 before dialing 1-999-999-9999?

Yes, you do.Be forewarned that it won't always help to make people answer the phone. If you use it, your number will come up as "Unavailable." Those are the calls I NEVER answer.

I don't know if *67 works on cell phones -- I don't have one:? I agree, some people won't answer blocked calls, but if someone's already not answering or retuning your calls, you're no further behind:)

Related to Help! My Hostess Is Avoiding Me!

1. Why is my hostess avoiding me?

There could be a variety of reasons why your hostess is avoiding you. Some possible reasons could include a busy schedule, feeling overwhelmed, or simply forgetting to reach out. It's important to communicate openly and try to understand the situation before jumping to conclusions.

2. How can I get in touch with my hostess?

If your hostess is not responding to your calls or emails, try reaching out through social media or sending a personalized card or note. You could also ask a mutual friend or family member to help you get in touch.

3. What should I do if my hostess still won't respond?

If you have tried multiple methods of communication and your hostess is still avoiding you, it's best to respect their boundaries and give them some space. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for advice and support.

4. Should I continue planning the party if my hostess is avoiding me?

It's always a good idea to have a backup plan in case your hostess is unable to host the party. You can reach out to other potential hosts or consider hosting a virtual party. However, if your hostess eventually gets in touch and is able to host, then continue with the original plans.

5. How can I prevent this from happening in the future?

Communication is key in any relationship, including the one with your hostess. Make sure to clearly communicate expectations and timelines from the beginning. Also, try to be understanding and flexible if unexpected situations arise for your hostess. Building a strong relationship with your hostess can also help prevent similar situations in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • pampered.chris
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies