• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Earnings with a Hostess and 2 Successful Shows - Tips from Kelly

In summary, the hostess received a show from the first show that the expert summarizer submitted and now the host is asking if she can get another show from the second show.
KellyRedHead
Hi everyone!

I just closed out and sent in a show with my hostess and it was a little over $200.00.

She just called me and has more orders, another $200 or so. Can I send in another show for her within the same month?

Thanks-
Kelly

You should be able to--wouldn't see why not.

absolutely!

Thank you!

I thought I could, but wanted to check with my virtual cluster!!

Thanks-
Kelly :D

I believe you can. I've had the same thing happen, though, and I suggested to the host that she take a few more days and do a catalog show for the next month. As long as no one got the guest special, it's an easy way to handle the situation.

Sell-A-Thon
raebates said:
I believe you can. I've had the same thing happen, though, and I suggested to the host that she take a few more days and do a catalog show for the next month. As long as no one got the guest special, it's an easy way to handle the situation.

And if you don't already have your 2 shows to submit for July, that would be great for you!! It's not that far away!

Sure! I had one host who did a HUGE show in August and then orders kept coming in, so we put one thru for July. If she really liked the host special in August, I would have submitted it then.

If she is willing to wait until Sunday, date the show then and she can get July's host special if she wants it and like mentioned above, it will count as one of your July shows!

Another quick question -

She got one of the hostess specials from the 1st show I submitted, can she get another from this second show I am sending in??

Thanks-
Kelly

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!! :D

Also, if you had rebooked the hostess (I always do just in case) from the first show then she she would be eligible for TWO host specials now. One as a current and one as a past hostess!

That's not a bad idea... unless you are OCD like me and really look at the booking #s in IPT against what I ended up doing... But, for a good, repeat host, might do that!

1. How do I find a successful hostess for my Pampered Chef shows?

To find a successful hostess, start by reaching out to your current customers and asking if they would be interested in hosting a show. You can also use social media to reach out to new potential hosts and offer incentives for booking a show. Another tip is to attend local events and network with people who may be interested in hosting a Pampered Chef show.

2. What are some tips for hosting a successful Pampered Chef show?

Some tips for hosting a successful Pampered Chef show include picking a date and time that works for your guests, offering incentives for attendance and sales, and promoting the show through social media and word of mouth. It's also important to prepare and have all the necessary materials and products on hand for the show.

3. How can I increase my earnings as a Pampered Chef consultant?

One way to increase your earnings as a Pampered Chef consultant is by hosting multiple shows in a short period of time. This not only increases your sales, but also helps you reach more potential hosts and customers. Another tip is to focus on selling high-dollar items and offering add-on items to increase your average order amount.

4. How important is it to follow up with guests after a Pampered Chef show?

Following up with guests after a Pampered Chef show is crucial for building relationships and increasing future sales. Send a thank you note to each guest and include a catalog or product information for them to browse. You can also follow up with a personalized message to see if they have any questions or would like to book their own show.

5. What are some ways to make a Pampered Chef show more interactive and engaging?

To make a Pampered Chef show more interactive and engaging, consider incorporating games or activities related to the products. You can also offer hands-on demonstrations where guests can try out the products themselves. Another idea is to have a raffle or giveaway to keep guests excited and interested throughout the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • diradt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
beckyjsmith