• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Motivate My Hostess to Collect More Orders?

In summary, the author is considering hosting a catalog show and wondering if a cooking show would be easier. They suggest asking "How did it feel selling Pampered Chef?"
Mel92504
Gold Member
Okay...I know a lot of you have been doing this for quite a while & have some VERY good suggestions on wording...

I have a hostess with a catty show that's been open for a little over a week, I havn't been able to reach her by phone (we have a voicemail relationship) so I finally just emailed her last night to see how things were going. She sent back today saying that she hadn't received any orders yet so she wanted to keep it open for another week. This is fine with me, however I wanted to see if any of you had some tips (besides the hostess rewards...I've done that) on what to reply to her with to help get her motivated to collect some orders.

I did also include a few "bonuses" with her hostess packet to help entice her (free quick stir pitcher w/min. order total, free cookbook for bookings...ect).

Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated!
TIA:)

bump...anyone?

I've attached the "How to Have a $1,000 Catalog Show" that I got from here and tweeked a little. It's a great one and I put it in all my Catalog Show packets as well as tweek it a little more and put in the Cooking Show packets. I wouldn't let it go more than another week. By then, she may want to postpone another week etc. Find out if she has any orders and tell her, "The ones who have already ordered will be looking for their products soon and you don't want them to think we forgot them."

Attachments

• Hosting a Catalog Show - Individual.doc
    37.5 KB · Views: 830
  • CATALOG SHOW - FEB.doc
    125.5 KB · Views: 350
Thanks for this document (Hosting a Catalog Show). This is well laid out and clearly written. My past couple of catalog shows were disappointing...they qualified, but the Hostess didn't seem to do much. I've got another one coming up and was looking for ideas how to get the word out.Now, after someone has a catalog show, we should ask "How did it feel selling Pampered Chef?" I think a cooking show would be MUCH easier to host than a catalog. That seems like more work to me. :D

Hi there! It sounds like you are doing a great job as a hostess and trying to motivate your hostess to collect more orders. One suggestion I have is to remind your hostess of the amazing benefits she will receive by having a successful party. Not only will she earn free products and discounts, but she will also have the opportunity to share her love of our products with her friends and family. You can also emphasize the limited time offer of the bonuses you included in her hostess packet, as this can create a sense of urgency for her guests to place their orders. Additionally, I would recommend reaching out to her guests individually to remind them of the party and offer any assistance they may need in placing their orders. Thank you for being a dedicated Pampered Chef consultant and keep up the great work! Best of luck with your party!

1. What is "Catty Show Coaching"?

"Catty Show Coaching" is a term used at Pampered Chef to describe the training and coaching provided to consultants on how to effectively host and present a party or show. It includes techniques for engaging guests, showcasing products, and increasing sales.

2. How can I improve my "Catty Show Coaching" skills?

To improve your "Catty Show Coaching" skills, we recommend attending trainings and workshops provided by Pampered Chef, practicing your presentation techniques, and seeking feedback from your upline or fellow consultants.

3. Is "Catty Show Coaching" only for in-person parties?

No, "Catty Show Coaching" techniques can also be applied to virtual parties or shows. The focus is on creating an engaging and informative experience for guests, regardless of the platform.

4. Are there any resources available for "Catty Show Coaching"?

Yes, Pampered Chef provides various resources such as training videos, scripts, and worksheets to help consultants improve their "Catty Show Coaching" skills. You can also reach out to your upline or connect with other consultants for tips and advice.

5. Can I still be successful without "Catty Show Coaching"?

While "Catty Show Coaching" can greatly enhance your party or show experience, it is not a requirement for success at Pampered Chef. As long as you are knowledgeable about the products and have a genuine passion for sharing them with others, you can still achieve success as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• diradt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
diradt
Replies
Views
dwyerkim
  • lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies