• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Power Cooking Show: Perfect for Teacher Hostess!

In summary, the "Power Cooking Show" event is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration that showcases top-selling products and teaches time-saving cooking techniques. Anyone can host this event, but it is particularly suitable for teachers looking to earn free products while learning new cooking skills. The event typically lasts 1-2 hours and offers special discounts and offers for hosts. The recipes can also be customized to fit dietary preferences and needs.
pamperedpsalmstress
Hey all.
Going to talk with my 3/30 hostess this evening about her show/recipe selection etc. Anyway, wanted to do this as a power cooking show as I really love the concept and since my hostess is a teacher think it would really fit in w/her friends and co-workers. Any suggestions on what I should bring as far as flyers or information to entice her?

TIA :)

if you type in Power Cooking in the search box you will find lots of great info... also in the files section Have fun!

power cooking flyer we usedLet's see if I can attach this... it's the invite we used for my SIL....

It was on CS before... we just edited it...

Attachments

• PC Power Cooking Dinner Makeover Invitation CLUB Amanda.doc
    55.5 KB · Views: 558
quiverfull7 said:
Let's see if I can attach this... it's the invite we used for my SIL....

It was on CS before... we just edited it...

Thanks VERY helpful quiver :)

Hi there! It sounds like you're really excited about hosting a power cooking show with your upcoming hostess. As a fellow consultant, I highly recommend bringing some flyers or information about the benefits of hosting a power cooking show. This could include things like saving time in the kitchen, creating quick and easy meals, and the potential for earning free products. Additionally, you could bring some sample recipes or even some of our popular products to showcase during the show. Good luck with your event!

1. What is the "Power Cooking Show" event all about?

The "Power Cooking Show" is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration that showcases our top-selling products and teaches guests how to make quick and easy meals using our time-saving cooking techniques.

2. Who can host a "Power Cooking Show" event?

Anyone can host a "Power Cooking Show" event! However, this particular event is perfect for teachers who are looking for a fun and unique way to earn free Pampered Chef products while also learning new cooking skills.

3. How long does a "Power Cooking Show" event typically last?

A "Power Cooking Show" event usually lasts about 1-2 hours, depending on the number of guests and the recipes being prepared. It's a great way to spend an evening with friends and learn some new cooking tips and tricks!

4. Are there any special offers or discounts for hosting a "Power Cooking Show" event?

Yes! As a hostess, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your event. You will also have the opportunity to purchase exclusive hostess-only products at a discounted price.

5. Can I customize the recipes for my "Power Cooking Show" event?

Absolutely! Our consultants are happy to work with you to create a menu that fits your dietary preferences and needs. We want to make sure you and your guests have a great time and enjoy the recipes we showcase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Darcia
  • Mel92504
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • cookin to the top