• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Else Excited About the Power Cooking Show?

In summary, the author is excited about the new theme show and thinks it is going to be a good show for everyone. They are also excited about the new way PC has streamlined the theme and given them all the tools they need to do a Power Cooking show. They are also excited about the show demo b/c their kids loved it.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I am so excited to see this as an official theme show! It's been passed around for so long - and we've all been using homemade flyers, handouts, invitations, etc....
I love the way that PC has streamlined it and given us all the tools we need to do a Power Cooking show now! It looks so much more professional ~ I've been studying it, and I think I'm going to go ahead and start offering it for February shows!

I am very excited about it!! :chef:

I'm very excited! I offered it to 3 potential hosts who kept putting off booking and they jumped at it and finally set dates.

paroese said:
I'm very excited! I offered it to 3 potential hosts who kept putting off booking and they jumped at it and finally set dates.

That is great! Good for you!

Me, me, me! I think it's going be be a Great booking tool for us!

I think this is going to be a good show for everyone. :chef: Can't wait to send it out in my February newsletter! :)

I tried it for my family last night...whipped together the Tacos and Sloppy Joes for the freezer and had the Italian Hoagies for dinner. Very good. My husband said it was good, but not a show-stopper. I think it's going to be a great show demo b/c my kids loved it and hosts are going to love the ease of cooking 3 meals in the time it takes to prepare one.

I've already started telling potential hosts about it and they're pretty excited about it, especially the ones with kids.

I need to be excited about this show...but I'm having a hard time offering it to Potential Hosts. I love the idea...I dunno. How are you offering it to hosts? What do you say?

I shared this show with a friend of mine, just sharing my excitement and how perfect it would be for us busy home-schooling moms (or any other busy mom for that matter)...she wants to do one in February!!

I am very excited about it. Actually another consultant and I are getting together this afternoon to try out the recipes and see how they will demo. woohoo... hubby gonna be happy tonight when I bring home the goodies :)

i have two friends who just had babies - i am going to call them and let them choose the three recipes they want and cook for them and try the recipes at the same time - i should then just need to make cards to put with each starter for what they need to add to finish the meal. ;)

Yes I too am excited and I told a Feb Host about it and she wants to do one!

If you have any of those chains by you--Dinner by Design, Dream Dinners, Super Suppers--you customers will know what you are talking about.

DebbieJ said:
If you have any of those chains by you--Dinner by Design, Dream Dinners, Super Suppers--you customers will know what you are talking about.
That's soo true, I think this idea is genious and will be a great big hit for many of our customers- hosts!

I'm excited about it for the market here where people can't spend a lot of money. I'm hoping to use it to teach others how to save time and money.

I'm excited too! I need to go buy some more hamburger so I can try out all the recipes myself first!

I know this idea has been kicked around by us for years, but they have simplified it and glammed it up so it will be easier for us to do. I am SOOO excited. That and the darn Chocolate Velvet Cake with Strawberries...quick, easy and sooo darn delish!!

Cheftover2...the great thing about the comment your hubby made about them not being show stoppers is that we can then teach customers how to use some of our spices to jazz them up...like for the tacos, add more Southwestern seasoning.

I haven't tried them yet so any ideas of how we can cross sell our spices would be greatly appreciated!:chef:

Me too, except I will try turkey burger! They sound yummy!

baychef said:
I haven't tried them yet so any ideas of how we can cross sell our spices would be greatly appreciated!:chef:

A couple of the recipes do use our spices already. We could probably easily work them into the others.

Ooh...and most of these recipes could be done with a chicken base too!!!!!

janetupnorth said:
Ooh...and most of these recipes could be done with a chicken base too!!!!!
I thought the same thing....in fact, I want to try that at home so I can offer it as an option. I know alot of people who would prefer chicken to beef!

I was hoping they'll come out with more recipes for this theme, using chicken & other meats:thumbup:

I think they will - let the test kitchen know how much you like this theme and how much you'd appreciate a chicken version. :)

I agree...chicken recipes next season, for sure!!

Oh, and while I do certainly agree that it's a great idea for a show, I'm also excited about having recipes for my own family, ready to go, on show nights!!! YAY!!!

Paula

This was one of the most exciting things I learned at Leadership! I can't wait to try it!

I was so excited about it that I called my host for end of this month and offered it to her and she said yes. So, I can't wait to try it out! I bet they will come out with a chicken version next season.

Yes, I'm very excited about this. I've already planned to do a show of my own making three of the recipes. It will be my Spring Preview show and I'll give the three meals away to someone. Hoping to draw some people into my show with this because I have so many shows. I want people to be intrigued with the idea and want to win the three recipes. I'll be using Jennie O Ground Turkey and changing up some of the spices. I don't like to buy canned chili beans, so I'll just use the spices from my own chilli recipe. I don't like cream of anything soup, so if I make that recipe I'll use yogurt or sour cream with some milk or something. I'm going to try this out at home next week. Too much going on with shows right now.

I love this theme. I'm actually having one next Saturday - so I'll be practicing this weekend!

ok, I'm a little slow to actually read things, but i just checked it out on CC and I am so excited! I want to do this!! I'm starting to book repeat hosts now, so this is going to knock their socks off and sure to increase bookings. And it is perfect for interactive shows. PC ROCKS!!

Okay, so I tried out the strogonoff (sp?) and the hoagies last night. The strogonoff was... well... I don't think I would make a point of pointing it out to anyone with the recipe as is. The hoagies, however, were wonderful! And so versitle. My only suggestion is to use provolone slices and not mix the cheese in before it's served. How cute and yummy of a ring would that be? Or you can cut them mall and pick them for little party sandwiches... I am exctited to try the other three recipes.

1. What is the Power Cooking Show?

The Power Cooking Show is a themed cooking show offered by the company PC (Power Cooking). It provides a streamlined and professional experience for hosts and guests, with all the necessary tools and materials.

2. How is the Power Cooking Show different from other cooking shows?

Unlike other cooking shows, the Power Cooking Show has been specifically designed and curated by PC to provide a more professional and efficient experience for everyone involved. It also offers a specific theme for hosts and guests to follow.

3. How long has the idea for the Power Cooking Show been around?

The idea for the Power Cooking Show has been in development for a while, and has been passed around among PC employees. However, it has now been officially launched and is available for anyone to use.

4. Can anyone host a Power Cooking Show?

Yes, anyone can host a Power Cooking Show as long as they have the necessary materials and tools provided by PC. It is a great opportunity for anyone who loves cooking and wants to share their skills with others.

5. When will the Power Cooking Show be available for hosts to use?

The Power Cooking Show is available for hosts to use now. You can start offering it for your February shows and take advantage of all the benefits it has to offer. Start preparing and promoting your show today!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebsApronStrings
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Cookingwithmichelle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies