• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aFew Questions....1. My Hostess and I Are Trying to Close Out Her

In summary, it is important to have the contact information of the person who wants to do a show before submitting the order, and the booking benefit is given based on the name of the person who booked the show.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
A few questions....

1. My hostess and I are trying to close out her show tonight. She has two ladies who want to do catalog shows this month to get the 2 items at 60% off. One lady she knows, and has given me all of her contact info and I have set up a tenative date for that show because I cannot get a hold of the girl.

The other lady is a friend of the girl wanting to do a show, and my hostess does not have her contact info. Do I have to have the contact info of that girl before I can submit the show in order for my hostess to get the booking benefit? Do I have to set an actual date in P3 when I submit the order or can I set a tenative date, and then change it once I know the hostesses needs??

2. When you set a date in P3 for a booking, does Pampered Chef give the booking benefit according to the name of the person who booked it or the date itself??

Like if Sally booked a show and she ended up not doing one and Katie wanted to do one, but told me after I submitted the hostesses show, could Katie do the show that Sally was supposed to and the hostess still get the benefit??

Just trying to figure all this out....

Based on names and yes you can move the date. It happens and PC understands that. Any bookings do have to be entered before submitting the show for your current host to receive the booking benefit.

Hi there,

Thanks for your questions. To answer your first question, it is always best to have the contact information of the person who wants to do a show before submitting the order. This way, you can ensure that the order is accurate and that the hostess will receive her booking benefit. If you are unable to get the contact information, you can still submit the order and set a tentative date. However, you will need to update the information as soon as you are able to do so.

As for your second question, the booking benefit is given based on the name of the person who booked the show, not the date itself. So in the scenario you described, if Sally booked the show but ended up not doing it, Katie can still do the show and the hostess will receive the booking benefit since it was originally booked by Sally.

I hope this helps clarify things for you. Let me know if you have any further questions. Best of luck with your hostess show!

1. How do I close out my hostess's party?

To close out your hostess's party, go to your consultant workstation and click on the "Parties" tab. Then, select the party you want to close out and click on the "Close Party" button. Follow the prompts to enter final orders, collect payments, and submit the party.

2. Can I still make changes to the party after it has been closed?

Once a party has been closed, you will no longer be able to make changes to it. However, you can always contact your consultant support team for any necessary adjustments.

3. What happens to my hostess's rewards after the party is closed?

After the party has been closed, your hostess's rewards will be calculated and added to her account. She can then use them to purchase products at a discounted price or for free, depending on the amount of rewards she earned.

4. Is there a deadline for closing out a party?

Yes, parties must be closed out within 10 days of the party date. This allows enough time for orders to be submitted, processed, and shipped to the hostess and guests.

5. Can I still earn commission on orders placed after the party has been closed?

No, you will only earn commission on orders placed during the party. Any orders placed after the party has been closed will not count towards your commission.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mamadugan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
teresah551393
  • pampered.chris
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • cookn' katie