• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Stand for the Ultimate Mandoline

Maybe hers was defective when she got it, and she's just now realizing it?did u look on the replacement parts list to see if you can order the standor did she get it as a gift from someone who bought in Ebay or something?Or by holes for the stand does it actually mean the holes so you could lay the US&G across a bowl? Good luck figuring this one out!
sgeuea
I was working a fair booth last week when a woman came up and said she had a mandoline, but it didn't come with a kick stand. I asked my director about it and she said it was the old version that didn't come with it. I called the woman and explained it didn't come with it and she said the product picture had a kick stand. She is happy to pay for a kick stand, but i have no idea how to get her one.

Any suggestions????

Sharon

She either has the Ultimate Slice and Grate or even the Vario-Slicer, which were previous versions of the Ultimate Mandoline. I don't think there's any way to add the stand to those items. You can suggest that she host a show to get the current version free.

Did you ask her when she got it and if she has a receipt? When you know exactly what she has it'll be easier to know what to tell her.

Do you even know for sure that it is a PC mandolin? MANY times I will have people swear up and down that what they have is a PC product...until I see it and point out the brand name on the back of it.:rolleyes:

ChefBeckyD said:
Do you even know for sure that it is a PC mandolin? MANY times I will have people swear up and down that what they have is a PC product...until I see it and point out the brand name on the back of it.:rolleyes:

I agree with all the other ladies, she probably has an older version or one that isn't even PC. My stepmom tried to bring me a ice cream scoop from her mom. I told her it wasn't PC just by looking at it and then pointed out that it said Chef Mate at the bottom!

chefann said:
She either has the Ultimate Slice and Grate or even the Vario-Slicer, which were previous versions of the Ultimate Mandoline. I don't think there's any way to add the stand to those items. You can suggest that she host a show to get the current version free.

She says this one has holes for the stand. I'll give her another call and suggest a show. I really get the feeling she could be a good contact if I resolve this issue.

sgeuea said:
She says this one has holes for the stand. I'll give her another call and suggest a show. I really get the feeling she could be a good contact if I resolve this issue.

Maybe hers was defective when she got it, and she's just now realizing it?

did u look on the replacement parts list to see if you can order the stand

or did she get it as a gift from someone who bought in Ebay or something?

Or by holes for the stand does it actually mean the holes so you could lay the US&G across a bowl? Good luck figuring this one out!

Related to No Stand for the Ultimate Mandoline

1. What is the Ultimate Mandoline?

The Ultimate Mandoline is a versatile kitchen tool that can slice, julienne, and waffle cut fruits and vegetables with precision and ease.

2. Does the Ultimate Mandoline come with a stand?

No, the Ultimate Mandoline does not come with a stand. However, it can be used without a stand by simply holding it over a cutting board or plate.

3. Can I purchase a stand separately?

Yes, a stand for the Ultimate Mandoline can be purchased separately. It is sold as an accessory for those who prefer to use the mandoline with a stand.

4. Is the Ultimate Mandoline difficult to clean?

No, the Ultimate Mandoline is designed for easy cleaning. It is dishwasher safe, or it can be hand washed with warm soapy water and a brush.

5. Are replacement blades available for the Ultimate Mandoline?

Yes, replacement blades for the Ultimate Mandoline can be purchased separately. However, the blades are made of high-quality stainless steel and are designed to last for a long time with proper care.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• donnacook
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • sslangley
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • Jennie50