• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adjustment Time Frames for Ultimate Mandoline Host and Guest Exchange - TIA

In summary, the time frame for receiving an adjusted order will vary depending on circumstances and shipping method. Adjustments cannot be made to an order once it has been shipped, so it is recommended to contact customer service as soon as possible. Adjustment requests should be submitted within 30 days of placing the order and can include changes to address, items, or canceling. An email confirmation will be sent once the request is approved, but if there is no confirmation within 3 business days, customer service should be contacted for further assistance.
heat123
Silver Member
I had a host contact me(who hosted in 2007) and a guest is NOT hapy with the Ultimate mandoline. Can she still exchange or even return it over a year later??? TIA

Waiting for a response from HO, will let ya know what they post?

Thanks, I've been curious about something like this myself.

1. How long does it typically take to receive my order after making an adjustment?

The adjustment time frame for receiving your order will depend on the specific circumstances and the shipping method chosen. Our customer service team will provide you with an estimated time frame once the adjustment has been made.

2. Can I make an adjustment to my order after it has already been shipped?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make adjustments to an order once it has been shipped. We recommend contacting our customer service team as soon as possible if you need to make any changes to your order.

3. How long do I have to request an adjustment for my order?

We ask that you submit any adjustment requests within 30 days of placing your order. This allows us to better assist you and ensure timely delivery of your products.

4. What types of adjustments can be made to an order?

Adjustments can include changes to the shipping address, adding or removing items, or canceling an order. Our customer service team will work with you to determine the best solution for your specific situation.

5. How will I know if my adjustment request has been approved?

Once your adjustment request has been processed, you will receive an email confirmation with the updated details of your order. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 3 business days, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gfreechef
  • heather223
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies