• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Large White Hostess Packet Envelopes From Merrill

In summary, the Large White Hostess Packet Envelopes from Merrill are 10 inches by 13 inches and come in a pack of 10. They are suitable for mailing and can be customized with a logo or design for an additional fee. They are also made from 100% recycled paper and are recyclable themselves.
I bought some large white envelopes at convention from Merrill that I have been using for my hostess packets. I went to reorder and they are no longer available!!!:cry:

Anyone have them and willing to part with them?

Are you sure?? There are envelopes on there right now: under Business Enhancers...

ok.. let me look. I looked and looked on their website... even called their customer service and was told they no longer exist!!!

ok.. I am a dork or blind or something... there they are!!! Good thing I ask you guys rather than take Merrill at face value!!!

thecougchef said:
whoa. weve got a female KG in the building....
;):p

I consider that a high compliment.

Too funny!! thanks.. I needed that.

I just ordered some myself, and a lot of other items. I figured I could use some more tax deductions so I placed a big order for next years supplies.

Related to Large White Hostess Packet Envelopes From Merrill

What are the dimensions of the Large White Hostess Packet Envelopes?

The Large White Hostess Packet Envelopes from Merrill measure 10 inches by 13 inches.

How many envelopes come in a pack?

Each pack of Large White Hostess Packet Envelopes from Merrill contains 10 envelopes.

Are these envelopes suitable for mailing?

Yes, these envelopes are designed for mailing and have a secure adhesive seal to keep contents in place.

Can the envelopes be customized with a logo or design?

Yes, these envelopes can be customized with a logo or design for an additional fee. Please contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Are these envelopes recyclable?

Yes, these Large White Hostess Packet Envelopes are made from 100% recycled paper and are recyclable themselves.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ampirolli
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ampirolli
  • Sask_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pcsharon1