• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Best Dots Dinnerware Set - 2 Plates, 1 Bowl, and 1 Platter for Only $143!

In summary, "1st Ho Lead of the Year" is an award given to the first person who successfully leads a team to complete a specific task or project within a company or organization. The winner is chosen by a group of judges or by the company/organization's leadership team based on criteria such as strong leadership skills, effective communication, successful project completion, and the ability to motivate and guide their team. Winning this award can bring recognition, praise, and potential career advancement opportunities, making it a prestigious award within the company or organization.
Item Qty
2056 Dots Dinner Plates 2
2033 Dots Large Round Bowl 1
2083 Dots Oval Platter 1

Total: $143.00

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :money::money::money::money::money:

:woohoo:
That is when HO Leads ROCK!

Mine was $25 but when I wished everyone on FB Happy New Year a customer of mine wants to get a $100 gift certificate!

:happyforyou: Mine was 10.50!! :D

Mine is a lead to host a show. Gotta call her!

1st lead of this year is to host, though she only gave an e-mail and not a phone #. Grrr.

Last lead of 2011 was bogus. They put in a local zip code, but the phone # was for a consultant in a state several states away, who looks very active and at an advanced level. The e-mail address given bounced back. I even go Big Brother on leads and looked for the person on FB and Google. No such person there. WTH? Not getting too bothered by it since I'm thankful for the several hundred dollars on lead orders in Nov. and Dec. alone.

$23 for me! I just love Free money!

Just went to CC to look at a flyer & saw another!!
8 veggie wedgers 144.00 Happy New Year!!! :happyforyou:

Someone loves Veggie Wedgers!

Congrats ladies! HO leads are nice, but BIG HO leads are so much fun!!! :D

pcjenni said:
Someone loves Veggie Wedgers!

it looks like an organization in Manhattan, so they might have bought 1 for people in the office :)

What is "1st Ho Lead of the Year"?

"1st Ho Lead of the Year" is an award given to the first person who successfully leads a team to complete a specific task or project within a company or organization.

How is the "1st Ho Lead of the Year" chosen?

The "1st Ho Lead of the Year" is chosen by a group of judges or by the company/organization's leadership team. They will evaluate the success of the team's project and the leadership skills demonstrated by the individual.

What are the criteria for winning "1st Ho Lead of the Year"?

The criteria for winning "1st Ho Lead of the Year" may vary depending on the company or organization, but generally, the individual must have demonstrated strong leadership skills, effective communication, successful project completion, and the ability to motivate and guide their team to success.

What are the benefits of winning "1st Ho Lead of the Year"?

Winning "1st Ho Lead of the Year" can bring recognition and praise from colleagues and superiors, as well as potential career advancement opportunities. It can also boost the individual's confidence and motivation to continue excelling as a leader.

Is "1st Ho Lead of the Year" a prestigious award?

Yes, "1st Ho Lead of the Year" is often considered a prestigious award within a company or organization, as it recognizes an individual's exceptional leadership skills and their impact on the success of a team or project.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Frugalli
  • Frugalli
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Pamela Cetin
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies